• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Apricorn ball Pokemon. FT: Apricorn Ball Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Yeah. I can do that. Let me know when you can trade and I will breed these now. :)
    Hi I have everything breed so just message whenever your ready I also want to trade 3 more mon your
    Level ball Shuckle
    Dream ball feebas porygon
    For my
    Love ball feebas venipede
    Moon ball sneasel

Last edited:

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Sounds good!

The first six I would like are:

DB Lickitung
    DB Staryu
    DB Porygon
    DB Sudowoodo
    DB Quilfish
    DB Torcoal

Let me know which six you want bred first and I will get started on them.

I have them all bred and ready to go. when are you available for trading?

Years
  • I might not have time to breed until the weekend, but I have DB Murkrow and MB Cubone and Mimikyu which I don't mind donating to your collection

DB Porygon too if it's legit (I'm suspecting not, can anyone confirm?)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    I might not have time to breed until the weekend, but I have DB Murkrow and MB Cubone and Mimikyu which I don't mind donating to your collection

It is a legit mon it was a dream world event.

Years
  • I might not have time to breed until the weekend, but I have DB Murkrow and MB Cubone and Mimikyu which I don't mind donating to your collection

That is super nice of you! Is there anything you'd like in return? :)

Years
  • If I missed anyone's post, please let me know! I think I replied to everyone but I could have missed something.

Years
  • Thanks! I'll go through your list when I get home tonight. Can you let me know what you want from my list? :)

I was interested in Safari Ball Roselia and Bagon and some DB pkmn. I'll choose based off how many (if any) you would like from my list.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Hey there, I have yours ready. Sorry about not replying sooner, for some reason the forum would not load for me this morning.

No worries. Technical difficulties are part of the reason I like to do breeding and trading in smaller chunks. I'll try to keep checking on here when I can to see when we're both available to trade.

Years
  • No worries. Technical difficulties are part of the reason I like to do breeding and trading in smaller chunks. I'll try to keep checking on here when I can to see when we're both available to trade.

I'm available to trade now if you are. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back