• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Buzzwole / FT: Pheromosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Short and simple, I wanna complete my dex and all the buzzwoles in the GTS always seem to already be traded.
    I have pheromosa to spare, and can try to get something else if that's not acceptable.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017
    I'm looking for this trade, I got to buzzwole. I'm also looking to trade a kartana for a celesteela.

Years
  • Unfortunately, I already traded my spare celesteela for a kartana. >.>;

However, if you're up/ready for pheromosa-buzzwole trade, toss me a message, we can exchange friend codes, and get the trade done. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017
    My gf is 4184-2135-0679. But I probably won't be able soon since I'm in a shiny hunt for a pichu (shiny alolan raichu is so nice) and my last (for a eevee) took me like 6h. I'll drop you a message once I'm done (or failed and accidentally stopped the chain)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017
    And don't you have more than one spare celesteela? I got 4 kartana in sun

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back