• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Female Pokemon in Unique pokeballs/HA pokemon as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
  • Yup title says it, but i will be more descriptive here!! :)

Looking for the following female pokemon in any unique pokeball really.
    Feebas
    Misdreavus
    Froakie (HA)
    sableye (HA)
    slowpoke (HA)
    treecko (HA)

and a bunch of others that i can't remember right now so feel free to offer! :)

I am offering:
    HA Fletchling (Premier Ball)
    HA Poliwag (Dream Ball)
    HA venipede (heal ball)
    scraggy (luxury ball) might have egg moves as well, have to check
    HA gible (outrage egg move)
    phione

also have more, so just ask :)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I have all of those HAs available (not sure what ball though), and Feebas in a Dream Ball, with or without HA, and Moon Ball Misdreavus.

does the Scraggy have it's HA, Intimidate? And I'm interested in the Dream Ball HA Poliwag too.. Care to list what else you have?

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • I have all of those HAs available (not sure what ball though), and Feebas in a Dream Ball, with or without HA, and Moon Ball Misdreavus.

does the Scraggy have it's HA, Intimidate? And I'm interested in the Dream Ball HA Poliwag too.. Care to list what else you have?

Yes the Scrafty has the HA intimidate :)

I have available:
    HA Pichu (premier ball)
    HA spiritomb (premier ball)
    Frillish (net ball)
    HA goomy (premier ball)
    HA fenniken (premier ball)

I am definitely interested in the Moon ball Misdreavus and and a feebas in the dream ball (HA and without)

EDIT: also have an HA spearow in a premier ball as well.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Cool! do you mind if it is fresh caught from the friend safari? i dont have any bred a the moment.

also were you still interested in the Dream Ball HA female poliwag?

No, I don't mind at all, but since you're at it, could you catch one in a Luxury Ball? I prefer those. :)

And yes, still interested in that.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • I can catch one in a luxury ball for you :) I will let you know when i am ready to trade.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    I can get you Froakie, Sableye, Slowpoke and Treecko with their HA but only slowpoke is in a dreamball and the others are just inside a normal pokeballs. All of them comes with EM though.

Interested in your Poliwag, Venipede and Scraggy with their HAs! And do you have another pokemon which you can offer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back