• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Fletching w/ HA. No restrictions on IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Hello,

I'm just looking for a Fletchling (or even one of it's evolutions) with the hidden ability "Gale Wings" to help my competitive team. I don't care what the IVs are. I can always breed for better IVs.

FT: 5 IV HA Squirtle with egg moves Water Spout and Aura Sphere (I breed a lot of Squirtles). If you aren't interested in that I can also offer a shiny Bulbasaur, shiny Sandshrew, or a shiny Swablu.

My FC: 4012-6362-3673

Please note: I may not get to your response right away. I might be away for a little while, but I promise to get back to you before the end of the day of your reply.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    I have a Fletchling, but I'm not sure how to check if it has a HA. If you could tell me how I can see if I have what you're looking for.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Check for it's ability which is shown under the Pokemon's stats list (i.e. HP, Attack, Defense, etc.) when you look at the Pokemon's summary. For Fletchling it will either say "Big Pecks" or "Gale Wings." I'm looking for a Fletchling that has the "Gale Wings" ability.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    I have a lvl. 1 male Fletchling with Gale Wings if you still need it.
    YES! Thank you! I've added you to my Friend's list. At the time of this post, I can't stay up too late. I'll try to stay online for another hour otherwise I guess we can trade at another time. Any preference of the Pokemon I listed in the OP?

Years
    YES! Thank you! I've added you to my Friend's list. At the time of this post, I can't stay up too late. I'll try to stay online for another hour otherwise I guess we can trade at another time. Any preference of the Pokemon I listed in the OP?

Glad I could catch you online.
    Of the ones you have listed I'm interested most in the Bulbasaur. I'll add your friend code in a second.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Awesome. The shiny Bulbasaur is a level 1. Unfortunately it only has 2 perfect IVs. I hope you don't mind.

Edit: Trade completed. Thanks again!

Last edited:
    Years
    Don't worry, that's perfectly fine. I hope you're satisfied with your Fletchling. I didn't check it's IVs, but I'm assuming you're going to breed for a better one anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back