• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: HA Goomy, FT: some HA pokemons with egg moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    Hi guys Im currently looking for a HA Goomy (Gooey), IV doesnt matter but it would be great if the nature is modest, I have some HA pokemons for trade:

HA dratini (Marvel Scale) nature: Adamant, with extreme speed, Iron tale
    HA Riolu (Prankster) nature: Modest, with Blaze kick
    HA Froakie (Protean) nature: Timid
    HA Torchic (Speed boost) nature: Docile
    normal ability Ralts (Synchronize), nature: modest, with destiny bond
    These have random 5Vs except for the Torchic

my FC is 0731-5747-6227
    ign: Ja / Clive

please let me know if you are interested or someone are just so nice to spare me one^^

edited: Trade completed!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hi guys Im currently looking for a HA Goomy (Gooey), IV doesnt matter but it would be great if the nature is modest, I have some HA pokemons for trade:

HA dratini (Marvel Scale) nature: Adamant, with extreme speed, Iron tale
    HA Riolu (Prankster) nature: Modest, with Blaze kick
    HA Froakie (Protean) nature: Timid
    HA Torchic (Speed boost) nature: Docile
    normal ability Ralts (Synchronize), nature: modest, with destiny bond
    These have random 5Vs except for the Torchic

my FC is 0731-5747-6227
    ign: Ja / Clive

please let me know if you are interested or someone are just so nice to spare me one^^

I could breed you HA Timid Froakie + HA Modest Goomy + HA Docile Torchic all with 4-5 IVs if you have an HA Cranidos or Rampardos..... Been looking for one for ages... u_u

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    I could breed you HA Timid Froakie + HA Modest Goomy + HA Docile Torchic all with 4-5 IVs if you have an HA Cranidos or Rampardos..... Been looking for one for ages... u_u

sorry i dont have the HA for those..

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I have already found a goomy!
    Anything interests you on my list tho? i can simply give you for free:)

Sorry I didn't realize that list was a for trade list XD stupid me.... I'd love to have HA Dratini... I'll trade for it, is there something you'd like?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    Sorry I didn't realize that list was a for trade list XD stupid me.... I'd love to have HA Dratini... I'll trade for it, is there something you'd like?

lol not a problem!
    hmm anything with HA is fine! if not just randomly give me a pokemon lol

i'll add you now

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    lol not a problem!
    hmm anything with HA is fine! if not just randomly give me a pokemon lol

i'll add you now

I have HA, Minccino, Fennekin, Ditto, Camerupt, Chespin, Crawdaunt, Electrode, Vulpix, Wooper, Snorunt, Gothorita, Masquerain, Sylveon, Eevee, Fletchinder, Sneasel, Fraxure, Gabite...etc.. take your pick!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    I have HA, Minccino, Fennekin, Ditto, Camerupt, Chespin, Crawdaunt, Electrode, Vulpix, Wooper, Snorunt, Gothorita, Masquerain, Sylveon, Eevee, Fletchinder, Sneasel, Fraxure, Gabite...etc.. take your pick!

Eevee would be great!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    Great :) I'm IV breeding Anticipation Eevees at the moment too so I could get you one of my spares with 4-5 IVs if you like?

that will be great! my dratini also comes with extreme speed iron tail, and its Adamant and 5Vs too:)
    Im on now trade me when you're ready!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    that will be great! my dratini also comes with extreme speed iron tail, and its Adamant and 5Vs too:)
    Im on now trade me when you're ready!

I'm still waiting for the right nature at the moment XD most of them have bad natures, but I can give you a naive one.. that's not too bad :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back