• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BDSP LF: Huntail, trying to complete dex

Days
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Hello,

Can anyone help me out? I have a Clamperl but not a deep tooth. I'm trying to fill out my dex in Pokémon home.

Years
  • You can get a fixed Deep Sea Tooth in one of the Fountainspring Caves.

Spoiler:

The video says it's the only way to get one, but that's not true.
    Wild Carvanha can have Deep Sea Tooth as a held item. If you use a Super Luck Pokemon and Thief or catch every Carvanha you fish up in the Great Marsh you should sooner or later get one as well.

I thought the Battle Frontier sold these as well, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

anyway...
    I don't have any spares unfortunately, but I can bounce your Clamperl back to you so it evolves once you do have a Deep Sea Tooth.

Days
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    You can find Deep Sea Tooth at Routes 9, 10, 18, and 21, Lake of Outrage, Motostoke Riverbank, Glimwood Tangle.

Back