• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF- Japanese Event Pikachu and Shiny 5-6IV Kommo-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
    It's just that it's identical, even the IV's to one I received from him, it seemed a tad strange, that and I was worried about it anyway because it has an English name despite being from a Japan only event

That's because I had the language on the game I received it on (Alpha Sapphire) set to English, however it was on my Japanese 3DS. I was communicating with another person on this forum when deciding on the language to redeem the code in. I have a youtube video of me receiving that particular pikachu which I'm posting below, and I have traded it with a couple other forum members here as well, so it's likely that he got a clone from one of them.

EDIT: I'll just send you the video in a PM if you'd like it. It's nice to have clear proof of the origin of my event pikachu

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    That's because I had the language on the game I received it on (Alpha Sapphire) set to English, however it was on my Japanese 3DS. I was communicating with another person on this forum when deciding on the language to redeem the code in. I have a youtube video of me receiving that particular pikachu which I'm posting below, and I have traded it with a couple other forum members here as well, so it's likely that he got a clone from one of them.

EDIT: I'll just send you the video in a PM if you'd like it. It's nice to have clear proof of the origin of my event pikachu

Okey then sorry, I just wanted to be sure, thank you for clearing that up for me :)

colter519

Youngster
    Years
    Okey then sorry, I just wanted to be sure, thank you for clearing that up for me :)

No problem! I'm actually relieved to hear he's using my event pikachu rather than confirming what buraz said. It's comforting. And because I like trading events with another member on here who likes video proof, I've started to record videos of me getting rare events if you ever need one from me.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    No problem! I'm actually relieved to hear he's using my event pikachu rather than confirming what buraz said. It's comforting. And because I like trading events with another member on here who likes video proof, I've started to record videos of me getting rare events if you ever need one from me.

Me to, yeah I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back