• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] LF: Own Tempo Rockruff Egg + Alolan Sandlash Egg (Ultra Sun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I'm very late to the game but I'm finally got a copy of Pokemon Ultra Sun and after researching I realized I can't actually catch an Own Tempo Rockruff (as I REALLY want the Dusk Form on my team) and that Alolan Sandslash is a Moon/Ultra Moon exclusive.

Is anyone still playing S/M + US/UM and willing to make me an egg of a male Own Tempo Rockruff in a pokeball, and a male Alolan Sandslash (in a great or dive ball if possible?)

Would mean the world to me!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I'm very late to the game but I'm finally got a copy of Pokemon Ultra Sun and after researching I realized I can't actually catch an Own Tempo Rockruff (as I REALLY want the Dusk Form on my team) and that Alolan Sandslash is a Moon/Ultra Moon exclusive.

Is anyone still playing S/M + US/UM and willing to make me an egg of a male Own Tempo Rockruff in a pokeball, and a male Alolan Sandslash (in a great or dive ball if possible?)

Would mean the world to me!
    Is able to assist on this. Bred some eggs and checked them by saving, hatching, and reloading. Should both be male. Did not have a Great Ball or Dive Ball Alolan Sandshrew on hand to breed with, though. Presumes a Heavy Ball to be a decent substitute.

3DS Friend Code: 4210 - 4539 - 8161
    In-game name: Deva

Days
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Is able to assist on this. Bred some eggs and checked them by saving, hatching, and reloading. Should both be male. Did not have a Great Ball or Dive Ball Alolan Sandshrew on hand to breed with, though. Presumes a Heavy Ball to be a decent substitute.

3DS Friend Code: 4210 - 4539 - 8161
    In-game name: Deva

That would be AMAZING - a heavy ball is great!

Sorry just working - I'm Eastern Time, so are you free later tonight like 8pm ET by chance?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    That would be AMAZING - a heavy ball is great!

Sorry just working - I'm Eastern Time, so are you free later tonight like 8pm ET by chance?

Sure. Works fine. Lives in the Eastern US time zone too. Will see you then.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Hatch those eggs to make sure those are correct. Other than that, good luck on the playthrough.

Days
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hey! Hate to ask again.. long story short I had to restart my game - would you be able to make me a new Own Tempo Male Rockruff Egg in a pokeball by chance? SOO sorry to ask again! Also do you have any extra quick ball by chance you could give to like a Fearrow and trade me?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Hey! Hate to ask again.. long story short I had to restart my game - would you be able to make me a new Own Tempo Male Rockruff Egg in a pokeball by chance? SOO sorry to ask again! Also do you have any extra quick ball by chance you could give to like a Fearrow and trade me?

Sure. Hold on a moment. Do you want an Alolan Sandshrew again too?

Days
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Sure. Hold on a moment. Do you want an Alolan Sandshrew again too?

You rock! No thanks just a Male Own Tempo Rockruff egg in a Pokeball please and thanks!! I was able to transfer the sandlash to my sun before I had to reset but could with the rockruff since its an ultra only!

And then like a Fearrow holding a quick ball would be wonderful thanks!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    You rock! No thanks just a Male Own Tempo Rockruff egg in a Pokeball please and thanks!! I was able to transfer the sandlash to my sun before I had to reset but could with the rockruff since its an ultra only!

And then like a Fearrow holding a quick ball would be wonderful thanks!

Done. In Festival Plaza now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back