• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BDSP LF:Raikou

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Didnt look up version exclusives like a dummy and really want to use a raikou on my team. Hoping someone has one they dont plan on using 🤞. I can offer shiny sinnoh starters or shiny growlithe or elekid. Can be holding my master ball or an ability patch or i can try get amother item if needed.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Didnt look up version exclusives like a dummy and really want to use a raikou on my team. Hoping someone has one they dont plan on using 🤞. I can offer shiny sinnoh starters or shiny growlithe or elekid. Can be holding my master ball or an ability patch or i can try get amother item if needed.

If you still need help, let me know. I can get you that Raikou. I honestly never cared much for them at all. I prefer the legendary birds over the legendary beasts, to be honest. I also don't really care much for shinys unless they fit two strict criteria: they're my favorite Pokémon and their shiny forms are pretty. An Ability Patch sounds great though. I need to unlock some hidden abilities.

Last edited:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    If you still need help, let me know. I can get you that Raikou. I honestly never cared much for them at all. I prefer the legendary birds over the legendary beasts, to be honest. I also don't really care much for shinys unless they fit two strict criteria: they're my favorite Pokémon and their shiny forms are pretty. An Ability Patch sounds great though. I need to unlock some hidden abilities.

Just in case you didn't get an alert, I am going to post this.

Years
    Sorry i dozed off for a bit but im back onlibe now, do you want just a rando with an ability patch for the raikou?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Sorry i dozed off for a bit but im back onlibe now, do you want just a rando with an ability patch for the raikou?

Lol, that's fine. Sorry I wasn't able to catch you earlier. I fell asleep when you replied as well, as I was up all night. I am actually about to head out right now and I should be back in a few hours. I looked up the shiny forms of those Pokémon and honestly, I'm not impressed. Shiny Pokémon are difficult to obtain, so they're probably valuable to you. Thus, you can keep them if you want. Instead, I wouldn't mind a non-shiny Turtwig with Ability Patch. I need one to add to my PokéDex, as I already have the other two starters. You can simply breed it by using your shiny version with a Ditto and any eligible Pokémon. I would be able to make the trade if you're going to be online again in a few hours.

Years
    Lol, that's fine. Sorry I wasn't able to catch you earlier. I fell asleep when you replied as well, as I was up all night. I am actually about to head out right now and I should be back in a few hours. I looked up the shiny forms of those Pokémon and honestly, I'm not impressed. Shiny Pokémon are difficult to obtain, so they're probably valuable to you. Thus, you can keep them if you want. Instead, I wouldn't mind a non-shiny Turtwig with Ability Patch. I need one to add to my PokéDex, as I already have the other two starters. You can simply breed it by using your shiny version with a Ditto and any eligible Pokémon. I would be able to make the trade if you're going to be online again in a few hours.

Yeah that sounds good, ill go breed that turtwig for you.

Years

Ready whenever you are 😊

Years
    Lol, thanks. You're so sweet. Also, sorry for not making this trade happen sooner. I was pretty busy all night. Nonetheless, thanks for the Turtwig and Ability Patch. Now I can unlock my Dialga's hidden ability, Telepathy!

Its okay 😊 all my posts are made when im about a half hour away from sleep lol😅

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back