• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Shiny Honedge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Hi, everyone!

So, I'm looking for a Shiny, Adamant 5IV (missing Special Attack) Honedge.

However, all I have available to trade are a lv 91 Ho Oh with pokerus and a lv 72 Mew. I hope someone can help. Thanks!

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    i have a 6 iv shiny honedge. what are the ivs of ho oh and mew

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I just checked with the IV dude in Kiloude...He says Ho Oh has 31 IV in Defense and is above average...and Mew has 5 IVs in HP, Def, SpA, SpD, S

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    lol do u have anything thats 5 or 6 iv. Already have a mew

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Mew and Ho Oh are really the only duplicate legendaries I have :(. Um, I have an Adamant Phantump with 5IVs (minus speed). I also have a bunch of other non legendary pokemon with 5 to 6 IVs. Is there anything specifically you want/need?

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    looking for any legendary with 6 ivs. what do u have???

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    The only 6IV legendary I have is Arceus. And, like I said, he's my only one, so I don't really want to trade him. Sorry :(

Years
  • I have a shiny 6iv adamant honedge you can have or a shiny 5 iv missing sp atk aegislash you can have. If either interest you, they are yours for free:)

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I have a shiny 6iv adamant honedge you can have or a shiny 5 iv missing sp atk aegislash you can have. If either interest you, they are yours for free:)

Wow, really? Thank you!!! I'd love to have that Honedge :3 I think it's one of the best shinies ever :D.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2014
    I don't suppose anyone in the world is feeling charitable enough to trade me a shiny honedge or aegislash? Been looking for months :( I can trade my Celebi/Mewtwo/Yvetal in exchange? I have no shinies at all though I'm sorry to say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back