• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Shiny Magikarp or Gyarados

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigroid

Now you see me...
    Years
    Well the title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for either a magikarp or a gyarados, must be shiny and male. I don't care if it's cloned or event, I just want one. I have a few different things to trade, and I'll be happy to discuss what I'll give in exchange. If you're interested please reply or PM. Thanks!

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
    Well the title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for either a magikarp or a gyarados, must be shiny and male. I don't care if it's cloned or event, I just want one. I have a few different things to trade, and I'll be happy to discuss what I'll give in exchange. If you're interested please reply or PM. Thanks!

I have a shiny Gyrados that I can trade. It's level 20 if that is alright

Tigroid

Now you see me...
    Years
    I have a shiny Gyrados that I can trade. It's level 20 if that is alright
    Awesome!!! I have a level 40 Gyarados with moxie, a level 5 oshawott, 2 level 1 charmanders with flare blitz (one with dragon dance), and a level 1 contrary shuckle. If any of these appeal to you please let me know! Thanks!

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
    Awesome!!! I have a level 40 Gyarados with moxie, a level 5 oshawott, 2 level 1 charmanders with flare blitz (one with dragon dance), and a level 1 contrary shuckle. If any of these appeal to you please let me know! Thanks!

I will take the Shuckle

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back