• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] [LF]Spritzee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    Yes, a Spritzee. I don't have y and all the ones on the GTS are wanting legendaries in return. I'm working on a living dex and this little guy is being a real pain!

Please let me know what you are looking for in return! I only have about 75 left to get so it's easy enough for me to breed something you might be missing.

KittenKat

Pokéball Enthusiast
    Years
  • Hi there! I have Y, so I can go catch you a spritzee if you like. :) Don't need anything in return, just happy to help. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    Yes, a Spritzee. I don't have y and all the ones on the GTS are wanting legendaries in return. I'm working on a living dex and this little guy is being a real pain!

Please let me know what you are looking for in return! I only have about 75 left to get so it's easy enough for me to breed something you might be missing.

Ikr lolXD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back