• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BDSP LF: Starf and Watmel berries

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I can offer any Pearl exclusive, stones, trading for evolutions, various foreign-language pokemon, and/or a number of high IV pokemon

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    I have: Larvitar (M), Mawile (F), Kecleon (F), Solrock, Gligar (F), Ekans (F), Nuzleaf (M)/Seedot(F). First 3 are lvl 1 rest is between lvl 40-60

Years
    I have: Larvitar (M), Mawile (F), Kecleon (F), Solrock, Gligar (F), Ekans (F), Nuzleaf (M)/Seedot(F). First 3 are lvl 1 rest is between lvl 40-60

I just catch and breed Phanpy and Tailow both female 1 lvl

That sounds amazing! Let me know what you're looking for and I'm happy to find or breed them for you.

I can get you a gligar if I can get a shieldon or it's fossil

Sounds good :) I can hatch a Shieldon for you, or would you prefer a Bastiodon and then to breed a shieldon from it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back