• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] LF Swinub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Anyone have a swinub they're willing to part with? Was going to breed one in Alpha Sapphire for my new Pokémon Y playthrough, when I realized that swinub was unavailable in ORAS natively and pretty much all the ones on the GTS are hacked and cause an error that forces me to reboot the game.

Willing to discuss Pokémon to offer, but can't do mythicals/legendaries. Nature/IVs don't matter, though.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Anyone have a swinub they're willing to part with? Was going to breed one in Alpha Sapphire for my new Pokémon Y playthrough, when I realized that swinub was unavailable in ORAS natively and pretty much all the ones on the GTS are hacked and cause an error that forces me to reboot the game.

Willing to discuss Pokémon to offer, but can't do mythicals/legendaries. Nature/IVs don't matter, though.

Sure. Will breed one up in a moment. Requests nothing in return.

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4539-8161

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Warmed up the egg a bit. Hatched a Swinub before that. Ought to be close.

Good luck on the playthrough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back