• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF Zarude FT shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2023
    Hey there. Just recently got my switch with shield and I'm trying to complete my living dex. The only one missing is Zarude so if anyone has a spare to trade it would be much appreciated.

Offering:

WIN2011 shiny dog trio (
    Entei id: 02141 touched,
    Raikou id: 02071 touched,
    Suicune id: 02211 untouched
    )

OR

PC shiny Jirachi from the 2014 event (id 08014) touched

OR

10 Shiny Normies of your choosing

Bronzor
    Bronzor Alpha
    Chatot
    Teddiursa
    Empoleon
    Chimchar
    Skorupi
    Tauros
    Alolan Meowth
    Alolan Diglett
    Barbaracle
    Drifblin
    Yanma
    Aipom
    Dusclops
    Gible
    Munchlax
    Nidoran F
    Pidgey
    Unovian Darumaka
    Golduck
    Heracross
    Roserade
    Luxio

Let me know if you're interested. I really want that Zarude :')

Attachments

• LF Zarude FT shinies
      Screenshot_20220822-131935.png
      151.3 KB · Views: 3
    • LF Zarude FT shinies
      Screenshot_20220822-131923.png
      156.5 KB · Views: 1
    • LF Zarude FT shinies
      Screenshot_20220822-131914.png
      138.6 KB · Views: 1
    • LF Zarude FT shinies
      Screenshot_20220822-131906.png
      107.6 KB · Views: 2
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I know the SwSh online trading function isn't so great (total understatement, it sucks), but if you Nickname a Magikarp "Zarude?" to use for your first offer, then offer the Jirachi (or something else you're willing to part with) at the second chance to see if your random trade partner has one, someone there might be able to assist, I've gotten a few shinies that way, also helped a few people asking for trade evos that way.

But be sure to first check the offered pokemon's summary before accepting! There are still hacks in circulation.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2023
    I know the SwSh online trading function isn't so great (total understatement, it sucks), but if you Nickname a Magikarp "Zarude?" to use for your first offer, then offer the Jirachi (or something else you're willing to part with) at the second chance to see if your random trade partner has one, someone there might be able to assist, I've gotten a few shinies that way, also helped a few people asking for trade evos that way.

But be sure to first check the offered pokemon's summary before accepting! There are still hacks in circulation.

This seems like a perfect way to get gooped LOL JK. At this point I got no choice really. Thanks for the tip, really appreciated. I'm gonna try this later on.
    Im so mad at myself for missing the Zarude event

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back