• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like Sammi needed another blog...

Years
    I have a LJ, isn't that enough for you guys? D< Well, I guess I can always use this for PC stuff. Can't guarantee I'll post after this at all.

Well, there's nothing special to note about Pokécommunity these days, other than I haven't seen any issues with PC errors since our upgrade. I'm not sure if I'm just not on enough, or if we really fixed things. Either or, I'm excited!

Oh, and I reached 10,000 posts yesterday. I was expecting something epic, but it ended up being a post in the Mod Lounge. Nothing special at all. Then again, after Drummershuff's 10,000th post, where he'd just been modded and was posting in his congrats thread, I don't think I could've matched it.

You know, it's weird, how much time I've wasted here over the past few years. Lately, PC has given me more grief than fun, but even still, it's addicting. I just can't seem to leave, even when it's at its worse.

I need to post more around OVP, though, and other places, and I really need to talk to more people. But I'm shy like that, I suppose.

Anyway, enough babble. I'm supposed to be writing history for my stories a letter for my writing class.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    More places to see Sammmeeee rambbblin'. \o\ What you need to do is post more around NU/W. ;;

Try not to focus on the negative aspects of it, it's a lot more fun when you stay positive about it. :D Or at least, that's how I go about it.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yo, Sammi, negativity is not cool. Play the optimist for once. But yeah, you do need to post in other boards.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I stay on the negative side on a lot of things, but PC isn't one of them. Don't stay at PC if you don't want to though. :<

Years
    Beachboy - I really should go around NU/W, but working there really burned me out. D:

Went - How dare you! D<

Rekhyt - wtf did you change your name to? Also, I really should be optimistic, but it's hard. :/ And yes, posting around would be cool. I need to stop being lazy.

Tater Tot - Don't worry, I want to be here most days. :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww, Sammi. Yeah I have a LJ too, but it is very rare I use it now. I like this a little better because then I get to talk to everyone all in one big thing. I like this addition a lot. And 10,000 posts is a lot! I seen that you made it! YAY! Yeah think positive! o/ This will turn out good. =D

Back