• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Likes Spicy Food

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    I haaaaate spicy food. I just don't like the feeling I get in my mouth. I don't even like hot Cheetos :x
    And then everybody I know proceeds to call me a fake Mexican lol.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    A bit, yeah. I usually go for the "medium" to "medium-hot" level of things instead of "plain" or "mild". I enjoy a little sprinkling of chili flakes on some of my pasta dishes. I also go for the spicy Chinese dishes. Heck, I've had spicy hot chocolate XD

I enjoy some heat, I don't like burning my mouth off or crying levels though. Just a small kick.

But then things like Indian food? I cannot eat it at all.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I recently got this:

Likes Spicy Food

And now I put it on everything. :D
    Like, literally everything.

In response to putting hot sauce on cucumbers, I put this stuff on a whole pickle and eat it all at once. 8D

Also, I always put copious amounts of Thai chili garlic paste in my Ramen.

Likes Spicy Food

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I used to, but years back my mouth starting reacting to eating spicy food (sores and such) and I had to back off. Even so, I don't like things too spicy... mildly spicy is best for me, get food too spicy and it feels like my mouth is on fire and I need to drink lots of fluids to calm it down again.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    The only spicy food i can stomach is flaming hot cheetos. those things are the bomb haha :D. As for sammiches, spicy mustard isn't bad.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Yes, I love spicy food! It has that unique taste and stuff. However, I don't like certain spicy food and extremely spicy food.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I like all kinds of spicy food, but please no more than twice per month. I like to have a broad variety in food, so spicy cartels and stuff are a plus for my rations. But I wouldn't bear eating spicy food too often.

My favorite dish on this matter is rice with chicken and spiced pepper dices.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Spicy foods! <3 .. I'm in love with them. I mean they aren't that really special, but they're fun!

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    I love spicy food too. They are just delicious. xD But surely not too much that it makes me cry.
    Indian chicken curry with lots of chilly tastes awesome with rice. When I cook I make sure use chillies and peppers wisely. ;)

Back