• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lion's Trading Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    I might be getting a shiny houndour today so... :P

and take a bummmmmmmmmppp

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    nope
    Have a look on the T R YH A R DT R A D ET H R E A D(first page of trade corner(

I didn't see anything I liked but if you ever get one of my shiny wants do tell me.

Things to do today add mores shinies and more breedables.

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    how about my aipom + one of my shinies for your shiny absol?=)

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Thanks man! It all looks great, just let me now if there is something i can help you out with=)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Thanks man! It all looks great, just let me now if there is something i can help you out with=)

Thank You so much and feel free to comeback and check daily I will add new Shinies etc on a daily basis.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    One again, thanks for the trade. Giving you four star because it was a fair trade but gible only knew tackle...thats probably a bit harsh but I do think a five star rating for one trade would be slightly OTT.

:D

BTW: Did my beldum have any egg moves?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    One again, thanks for the trade. Giving you four star because it was a fair trade but gible only knew tackle...thats probably a bit harsh but I do think a five star rating for one trade would be slightly OTT.

:D

BTW: Did my beldum have any egg moves?

Sorry I don't do egg moves and I just breeded my Gible for it, but I'm still learning on egg moves hence why I don't offer egg move service. Feel free to ask for anything else if you ever need it.

I haven't hatched it yet, but when I do will tell you if it got any egg moves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back