• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for a few bred pokémon for an In-game playtrough. (Got everything I needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
  • Looking for a few bred pok?mon for an In-game playtrough. (Got everything I needed)

For my Random Pok?mon challenge, I will be using a team consisting of Take Lapras/Relicanth/Kommo-O/Gyarados/Persian/Exeggutor. Most of these pok?mon are very rare or are obtained at the end of the game, and I would like them a bit sooner. So, I'm looking for:

- A Lapras, below Lvl 30
    - A Jangmo-o, below Lvl 50
    - A Relicanth, Below Lvl 30
    - An Exeggcute below Lvl 20

All of these pok?mon, I would like to be Below lvl 10, but higher levels are fine. But please keep them under the specified level.

I would be very grateful for your help :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    For my Random Pok?mon challenge, I will be using a team consisting of Take Lapras/Relicanth/Kommo-O/Gyarados/Persian/Exeggutor. Most of these pok?mon are very rare or are obtained at the end of the game, and I would like them a bit sooner. So, I'm looking for:

- A Lapras, below Lvl 30
    - A Jangmo-o, below Lvl 50
    - A Relicanth, Below Lvl 30
    - An Exeggcute below Lvl 20

All of these pok?mon, I would like to be Below lvl 10, but higher levels are fine. But please keep them under the specified level.

I would be very grateful for your help :)

I'm actually currently breeding a Jangmo-0 at the moment, breeding a couple actually (one special, one physical, not sure which way I want to go so I am trying out both), I'm trying to chain breed in order to get all 3 of it's egg moves and I also have the HA, how fast would you need it because I can give you one if you're willing to wait maybe a couple hours.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I'm actually currently breeding a Jangmo-0 at the moment, breeding a couple actually (one special, one physical, not sure which way I want to go so I am trying out both), I'm trying to chain breed in order to get all 3 of it's egg moves and I also have the HA, how fast would you need it because I can give you one if you're willing to wait maybe a couple hours.

I already got all the pok?mon, but thanks :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back