• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for a few Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2020
    Hiya
    Could someone help me out with afew pokemon please?
    I also need
    Rhyperior
    Stonjourner
    Slurpuff
    Aromatisse
    Escavalier
    And seedot.
    Thanks

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • Hiya
    Could someone help me out with afew pokemon please?
    I also need
    Rhyperior
    Stonjourner
    Slurpuff
    Aromatisse
    Escavalier
    And seedot.
    Thanks

If this is to complete your dex and you are fine with touch trading only, I can assist you with all of these. I do not need anything in return; just tell me your IGN and a link code at your leisure.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2020
    Yea touch trade is absolutely fine thank you. I have a rhyhorn with the protector and the sprites with the sachet they just need to be traded to evolve. The seedot tho I need his evoultions too if that's ok?
    X

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • Yea touch trade is absolutely fine thank you. I have a rhyhorn with the protector and the sprites with the sachet they just need to be traded to evolve. The seedot tho I need his evoultions too if that's ok?
    X

Yeah let's start with the Pokemon you need traded back to you first, the trade evolutions, and then I can touch trade you the rest. Wait, I just looked, I do have a Nuzleaf so I can touch trade everything else.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • Well I am getting offline for the night as it is getting quite late here and I have work in the morning. Hopefully you can get these for your dex but if not I shall be on at random times tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back