• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Mimikyu

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
  • Hi guys.

I rarely do this, but the whole wild area weather system drives me nuts.
    I need a Mimikyu. I have all the pseudo-legendaries, as well as some hard to find Pokémon, such as Lapras, Turtonator and Drampa (I have both versions) , but not Dhelmise... yet.
    I only need it for Pokédex completion, so I'll accept any nature/ability/whatever. A freshly bred one will do just fine. On the other hand, I intend to send a freshly bred Pokémon as well, without any regard to its nature and abilities, so... sorry in advance.

EDIT: done and done, one of the users traded me a Mimikyu for my Turtonator, and big props to them. I can still help out if need be, but since I'm in Europe, be wary of timezones and stuff...

Last edited:

RadicalJTK

radical
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Hello, would you still be down to trade for a Drampa? I can get you just about any pokemon except a couple. Also since you're in Europe, would you happen to have a non-english ditto?

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • Hi.
    It seems like I'm only missing the Feebas/Milotic family, so a freshly bred Feebas would do. I can breed you a Drampa, but can't trade it right away... I'll write you a private message when I'll be available for a trade, if you're still interested (it is 2AM where I am right now, I'll only be available... around 7PM) .
    And sorry, but I play in English, so my Ditto is English ^^'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back