• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Looking for a stunky to complete the national dex

Days
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Hi! I don't know if this is the right place, but I'm looking for someone who can trade me a Stunky so that I can complete the national dex in heart gold. Can anyone help me?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It's difficult for anyone here to help you with that since online functionality for the DS was shut down years ago. It's not completely impossible to trade online since private servers and such do exist, but it's not the sort of thing where you're anywhere near as likely to have someone offer to help you than with the games that still have their internet features intact.

Days
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    It's difficult for anyone here to help you with that since online functionality for the DS was shut down years ago. It's not completely impossible to trade online since private servers and such do exist, but it's not the sort of thing where you're anywhere near as likely to have someone offer to help you than with the games that still have their internet features intact.
    Yeah, getting those games online can be tricky, but I figured it's worth a shot to ask. If anyone wants to help, please reach out!

Back