• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Help for my gen 4 platinum hack

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Hey, I know its 2023 and many in this forum are not online / active anymore, but mayne there is a chance someone reads this and can help me with my gen 4 rom hack...

so far I used ppre (~400h in) but there are some things I cant change with PPRE. For example:

I wanna make the completition/entire playthrough (without the need of other games / trades etc) like the filling of the national dex available, so I need to:

-> fill the pokedex entries with legendary data like with palkia/dialga in this one old town (dont know the english name) just with others, and also counting as "caught", not just "seen"

OR

Script the Pokemon into the lategame via one-time-battle-events (lugia, celebi etc with outer sprites and battles like dialga, heatran, etc. or the fleeing pokemon vesprit(?))

OR

make pokemon available with money (like in gen 1)...

AND

-> set all IVs of all pokemon (trainers, wild, eggs) to 31 each stat, so you dont have "corrupted" pokemon (bad iv/useless/weak without noticing lategame)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

extras that would be nice to have...:

-> change ingame trades (other Pokemon instead of arba (gen 1 city) and the others), make multiple trades possible or more traders(new ones(?))....

-> change the items that lay on the ground (just what item it is, nothing fancy. for example I dont need the evolution items since I changed them to evolve by level up, friendship etc sp anyone can solo complete the national dex as described above...)

-> change shiny rates to 1/100 for all pokemon, mybe even enemy trainers

-> change prices / make some Items more available (looking at you, doul tower items!)

excuse my bad english, im from europe

Back