• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen looking for help

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2004
    Hi! I need help about yellow. It's for my son. He says that the orangetown's boat sails only once per year, and he tinks to have missed it. is it true? how can he board on it? thanks....!!!!

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    You cannot miss the St. Anne (the boat) in Vermillion (orange town). After your character get an item called "HM 01" which teaches you the new ability "cut", it will sail off forever.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    You first need a ticket, but I don't know how you get it,
    because I play'd the game a long time ago..
    I think if you follow the story you will get the ticket someway

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    In Red and Blue, you got the ticket from Bill. You can find him by going up from Cerulean City, across the bridge and to the right. Once you help him out, he gives you the ticket... after which you can get on the SS Anne (that is until you get HM 01).

Back