• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BDSP Looking for Piplup and/or Magnemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    I just started playing Brilliant Diamond, and two gyms in I decided I want to build a full Steel-type team. I did already choose Chimchar as my starter though, and the so far only time I saw a Magnemite in the Underground it got away, and I haven't seen any since. I would be very grateful if somebody could provide either or both of these two mons. IV's and nature don't matter. I don't have much to offer in exchange.

Years
    I have one!! Do levels count cause i have one thats lv 5 from mystery gift and one from the underground that's level 60

By this i mean piplup!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    From my experience, its very easy to over-level in BDSP and traded Pokémon won't obey you. So if you would like, OP, I'll give you two eggs so you get your own trainer ID on them.

But if its not an issue, then just accept the offer above :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    That would be awesome! I just joined the Discord, so let's do the trade through there tomorrow. It's already past 10 PM here sadly.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    That would be awesome! I just joined the Discord, so let's do the trade through there tomorrow. It's already past 10 PM here sadly.

I'm not on it. I'm in UK time, pretty much available all day past 9am, but prefer 17:00-23:00 if possible. Set a time :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ok so I've produced the eggs. Can't guarantee IVs as I don't have Destiny Knot, but they both come from great parents and I didn't see any point in breeding a bad Pokémon so: Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball and Modest Piplup in a Lure Ball (no egg moves).

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    Awesome! I just got home myself. How's 6 PM your time sound for you? I'll DM you my friend code after dinner.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Awesome! I just got home myself. How's 6 PM your time sound for you? I'll DM you my friend code after dinner.

Yeah this works!

Didn't know Gen VIII had friend codes haha

I normally just use a link code 8808 1110

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well I'm sorry dude but I can't sit around forever. Try again another time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back