• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] Looking for Victini, offering Shaymin

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I'm offering a Shaymin from Legends : Arceus for a Victini.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    I have a spare event Victini I can move onto sword/shield. I'd be up to trade for your Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I am free now. I presume it's midnight for u? Just send a message saying ur ready so we can start.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Still searching for Victini, willing to offer a Regieleki and/or Shaymin.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    What do you have for Genesect? Do you have an Enamorous by any chance? Don't need too much past that, let me know. Thanks!⁹

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    There's going to be a Victini event 18th-21st August. Code distributed in the PWC livestream, but most fansites will share it

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    There's going to be a Victini event 18th-21st August. Code distributed in the PWC livestream, but most fansites will share it
    I just saw it. I'm no longer looking for it now. The Shaymin is still on offer for other Mythicals like Genesect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back