• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] LOOPING GIF FILES

Years
    So, I put a sewaddle.GIF file in the pictures folder, and wrote this in an event as text.

\f[sewaddle] Do you want SEWADDLE: The Sewing Pokémon?

So, the thing is, the /f[sewaddle] makes the sewaddle gif show up, but it doesn't loop. Is there a way to make a .GIF, MP4, etc loop in events like this?

Also, before someone replies, I want to access a cry SE, but I can't in the Event's editor. Is there a way to open folders when trying to find a cry? In other words, is there a way to play a cry SE without having to copy & paste the sound into the SE folder, but leave it in the cries folder?

(ex, like Deoxys' cry on Berth)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen today
    In the event, use the "Script..." command and type "pbPlayCry(X)" where X is the numerical species of the pokemon.
    (I don't know how the Play SE worked on Faraday and Berth Island)

Back