• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami's Sprite Thread

master morty

Master Spriter
    Years
    I really like your trainer sprites here.
    Keep up the great work.

Oh, by the way, may I ask if I may use the red-haired-black-dressed trainer for my ROM hack?

It really is cool though.
    I'm not trying to discourage your want to use that sprite but that is Lornami's (old) avatar. It's also D/P sized so you'd have to resize it (and maybe call it Lornami) if Lornami gives you permission to use it.

Years
    wow your sprites are fantastic! do you accept requests?

*sigh* Why doesn't this thread show up in my User CP? D": I need to know when people post!

Anyways, hehe. Yes I do accept request but I think there is something against the rules of doing it in the thread, so please PM me.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Lornami's Sprite Thread

Ash in his maid uniform! Everyone run for your lives!!!

Nice one, Lornami. Though his hair is too long and... er... Nothing else.

Or is this someone else?

Last edited:
    Years
    Ash in his maid uniform! Everyone run for your lives!!!

Nice one, Lornami. Though his hair is too long and... er... Nothing else.

Or is this someone else?
    No it's Ash. xD

Well that's a pretty old one. His hair is long because I couldn't quite make it look like him without it.

Update!

Those of you who saw a WIP version of it in my blog...

The Dithering Monster From Hell! Ninetales!
    Lornami's Sprite Thread
    Lornami's Sprite Thread
    <--Old
    A revamp of the RBG sprite. I know some people don't like the shading style of these, but I do. Even if they are quite time-consuming.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Lornami these are wonderful! <:D I think I'm going to make a request for my signature. :3

That Ninetails recoloring is simply divine.(°◇°;)

Years
    Lornami these are wonderful! <:D I think I'm going to make a request for my signature. :3

That Ninetails recoloring is simply divine.(°◇°;)

Oh go right ahead! :D I'm so happy you like the Ninetail's recolor, it took alot of work!

What were you thinking of? Train and team setup or hmm?

ADD:
    Just a little re-color of that thingie...I think in GSC something spins where you don't have a badge?
    Lornami's Sprite Thread

Super Add:
    Hehe. Bordem.
    Lornami's Sprite Thread

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I know this is not the right place, but... Lornami, is your Youtube account suspended? Cuz I couldn't see your vids... :(

Anyway, back to the main point. I love your bag + coin thingy, and your Lornami collection. It's a very superb sprite collection.

The Lugia guy looks a big strange. The wings and the tail is quite strange in their positions. Otherwise, all the sprites are OK.

Years
    I know this is not the right place, but... Lornami, is your Youtube account suspended? Cuz I couldn't see your vids... :(

Anyway, back to the main point. I love your bag + coin thingy, and your Lornami collection. It's a very superb sprite collection.

The Lugia guy looks a big strange. The wings and the tail is quite strange in their positions. Otherwise, all the sprites are OK.

Hehe, feel free to PM me or something. :D Won't hurt. Yea, it is.

So you don't think having a million sprites of yourself is a little conceded? xD

Making Lugia's wings bigger would require drawing more out, and I think I was feeling quite lazy that day. xD

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Hehe, feel free to PM me or something. :D Won't hurt. Yea, it is.

So you don't think having a million sprites of yourself is a little conceded? xD

Making Lugia's wings bigger would require drawing more out, and I think I was feeling quite lazy that day. xD

Aw... I was having a good mood, and I was going to check your vids... (Darn those Youtube guys. They ruin my mood.) :'( I feel sorry for you. (What was the reason anyway?)

I don't think so. It's quite cool. Why would that be conceded? It's very good~

Oh. Well, if that's the case, it's OK. I get a lil lazy sometimes. Hehe.

Years
    Aw... I was having a good mood, and I was going to check your vids... (Darn those Youtube guys. They ruin my mood.) :'( I feel sorry for you. (What was the reason anyway?)

I don't think so. It's quite cool. Why would that be conceded? It's very good~

Oh. Well, if that's the case, it's OK. I get a lil lazy sometimes. Hehe.

Well it's okay to be lazy sometime~, but I should work hard on my sprties.

xD I had Pokemon videos, that's why! Copyright material isn't allowed on YouTube. So anime is not supposed to be on there, they just have to find it first. But I guess they really don't look hard.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Oh well, copyright copyright. But only after fifty-something clips? That's quite a long time to have them find out.

Anyway, nice bag animation.

SoraNoHana out.

Years
    I want my DS. :<

*stress work*
    Lornami's Sprite Thread
    Sammich. :o

Ya know these things sell on Gaia well. At least back in the day. Have they moved on to CG everything? If I wasn't fleeing from a ex-boss that I totally ditched I might do it.
    His "Advanced Coloring" was priced more than my "CG" coloring so when people do have the money for art they'd want the expensive one. :< I thought his "Advanced" coloring looked like crap. He did have very nice linearts to color though...

ADD: D: I so need to not update at night. I make more sprites and want to put a bump update while everyone is on, but nooo. I have to wait a day. xD
    Lornami's Sprite Thread
    Made a Ramie Trainer, and edited my card. I've been lazy and havn't gotten on to photoshop to my my sprites transparent.
    Lornami's Sprite Thread

SO QUESTIONS! I want to know two things.

1) Is that little bad in my sig interesting enough for you to click on it, or do I need something saying "Visit my sprite thread!"

2) : ( I don't like the organization of my sprites but I can't think of another way to sort them. Those misc. look bad at the top, but there are certain good sprites I want on the top...

TRIPLE ADD:
    Lornami's Sprite Thread
    :o Contest! ...;_; REIJI!

Last edited:
    Years
    Lornami's Sprite Thread

:o More overworlds!
    :3 I kinda wish I could see them in action on a game, but I don't think there is a way to edit DPPt yet is there? D: I don't like the side bow sprites...They look okay on the contest but really bad when it's not, ya' know right on the back of her head. :< Not sure how to fix it..

Years
    DON'T DIE! :|
    Lornami's Sprite Thread
    Professor....Someone. I don't know her name it was a request. Oh and I'm not accepting requests for things now. (Besides Pokemon Carbon, Chronicles which I'm not sure is still going, and one other requests.)

Add: D: Damn the Christmas layout makes my lazy white background show up! ;_; I liked being lazy.

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
    Thank you very much for you help Lornami! and Your sprites are fantastic! Keep it up! ;)

Back