• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Years
Those are all very good reasons! ^^ Especially the first one haha, I didn't think of that. :p
:woop:
Do you mean that's actually a mechanic of the game, something you're just going to do for the comic, or are you going to draw a custom Teddiursa character like you have for your own regions? Never played the game, so I don't know haha. :p
apparently, SkyTemple includes the AddTypes patch that can be applied to add the fairy type to the game. :3
https://wiki.skytemple.org/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#ROM_hacking

so... that way :D
https://skytemple.org/
https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/4193-skytemple-pmd2-rom-editor/
Very nice! ^^
thanks! :love:

Years
I see! That's really cool!
yeah, it is :3

never used it before, mind you... so when i do, it'd be my first time playing with it & trying to make a rom hack that goes with hika's adventure pmd ... first preferably :o:woop:

also.... this is what i'm wearing underneath my clothes :3
charlotte (me)   (2024 ver).. with my pika-self, lot (28-03-24).........png

my blue p-j t-shirt has three owls on it, but... i don't have room for all three :>

Attachments

• DSC04162....jpg
    DSC04162....jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Years
Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
i don't think i ever showed this, did i? :hattremhuh:
i don't think i did :woop:

i did this ages ago :>

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1djTRBcVXLwUH9QCX-NFY8S-uW9U9xt4x/view?usp=sharing

a pokemon aniversary video, featuring all my pokemon that i own, up to legands Arceus (copy 4) ... i haven't updated it yet :>
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/gallery/63553224/my-pokemon-in-the-games

You edited all that together yourself? Really nice! ^^ And no, you haven't shown me that before.

i did this just now :D
cause i live in essex & my region is named ''xesse'' so it only makes sense that i should be the player trainer from there & i'd probably have a xesseian pikachu :3
View attachment 157176
& that pj jacket is what i drew today :3

Makes sense to me! And cool!

Years
Makes sense to me! And cool!
yeah, my theory is that I (my human-sona... aka: the xesse region player trainer) came from xesse to travel in johto :D

here's how far the xesse region would be from the johto region :3
Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 19-49-16 Essex to Kansai.png
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/E...7eaa4!2m2!1d135.562902!2d34.6413394?entry=ttu

also, if you zoom in in the link, you can see that the potle region would be on the way to the johto region :D *which is based on anhui & shandong in china*

& the kyoawa region would be in japan itself *tohoku and kyushu-okinawa, with a little of hokkaido, Kasai, honshu *Iwate, tohoku* & tokyo *Ueno*... & a little of shikoku, which is near honshu * & a little of the Kansai region *osaka, kyoto* :3

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
yeah, my theory is that I (my human-sona... aka: the xesse region player trainer) came from xesse to travel in johto :D

here's how far the xesse region would be from the johto region :3
View attachment 157319
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/E...7eaa4!2m2!1d135.562902!2d34.6413394?entry=ttu

also, if you zoom in in the link, you can see that the potle region would be on the way to the johto region :D *which is based on anhui & shandong in china*

& the kyoawa region would be in japan itself :3

That's quite the distance away! Would she be there on a vacation or something?

Years
That's quite the distance away! Would she be there on a vacation or something?
the kyoawa region is constisted of *so far*: tohoku *the northeastern portion of Honshu*: Ōdate - a city in Akita Prefecture,
Aomori - a prefecture of Japan in the Tōhoku region.[3] The prefecture's capital, largest city, and namesake is the city of Aomori. Aomori is the northernmost prefecture on Japan's main island, Honshu and is bordered by the Pacific Ocean to the east, Iwate Prefecture to the southeast, Akita Prefecture to the southwest, the Sea of Japan to the west, and Hokkaido across the Tsugaru Strait to the north.
Aizu - the westernmost of the three regions of Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
Kabushima - a small island located in Hachinohe, Aomori, in the Tōhoku region of northern Japan. Part of the Tanesashi Coast
Yakushima - one of the Ōsumi Islands in Kagoshima Prefecture

kyushu *the third-largest island of Japan's four main islands and the most southerly of the four largest islands (i.e. excluding Okinawa)*,

okinawa *the largest of the Okinawa Islands and the Ryukyu (Nansei) Islands of Japan in the Kyushu region*; Iriomote Island - the largest of the Yaeyama Islands of Japan, and the second largest in Okinawa Prefecture after Okinawa Island itself ,
Kunigami - a village in Kunigami District, Okinawa Prefecture
Urasoe - a city located in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
Naha - the capital city of Okinawa Prefecture, the southernmost prefecture of Japan
Ginowan - a city located in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
Yonaguni - one of the Yaeyama Islands, is the westernmost inhabited[3] island of Japan

with a little of hokkaido *the second-largest island of Japan and comprises the largest and northernmost prefecture, making up its own region.[2] The Tsugaru Strait separates Hokkaidō from Honshu; the two islands are connected by the undersea railway Seikan Tunnel.* ,

Kasai *a city located in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan (prefecture in kansai region, honshu),

honshu *Iwate - a prefecture of Japan located in the Tōhoku region of Honshu*, Nagano - a landlocked prefecture of Japan located in the Chūbu region of Honshū.[2]
Sado Island - an island located in the eastern part of the Sea of Japan, under the jurisdiction of Sado City, Niigata Prefecture

& tokyo *Ueno - district in Tokyo's Taitō Ward*...
& a little of shikoku, which is near honshu *the smallest of the four main islands of Japan - south of Honshu and northeast of Kyushu* *

& a little of the Kansai region *osaka - a designated city in the Kansai region of Honshu*,
& kyoto - the capital city of Kyoto Prefecture in the Kansai region of Japan's largest and most populous island of Honshu*

also; Kagoshima Prefecture - a prefecture of Japan located on the island of Kyushu and the Ryukyu Islands
Tochigi - a landlocked prefecture of Japan located in the Kantō region of Honshu
Ōkunoshima - a small island in the Inland Sea of Japan. It is considered to be part of the city of Takehara, Hiroshima Prefecture
Gotō Islands - part of Nagasaki Prefecture
tsushima Island - an island of the Japanese archipelago situated in-between the Tsushima Strait and Korea Strait, approximately halfway between Kyushu

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
the kyoawa region is constisted of *so far*: tohoku *the northeastern portion of Honshu*: Ōdate - a city in Akita Prefecture,
Aomori - a prefecture of Japan in the Tōhoku region.[3] The prefecture's capital, largest city, and namesake is the city of Aomori. Aomori is the northernmost prefecture on Japan's main island, Honshu and is bordered by the Pacific Ocean to the east, Iwate Prefecture to the southeast, Akita Prefecture to the southwest, the Sea of Japan to the west, and Hokkaido across the Tsugaru Strait to the north.
Aizu - the westernmost of the three regions of Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
Kabushima - a small island located in Hachinohe, Aomori, in the Tōhoku region of northern Japan. Part of the Tanesashi Coast
Yakushima - one of the Ōsumi Islands in Kagoshima Prefecture

kyushu *the third-largest island of Japan's four main islands and the most southerly of the four largest islands (i.e. excluding Okinawa)*,

okinawa *the largest of the Okinawa Islands and the Ryukyu (Nansei) Islands of Japan in the Kyushu region*; Iriomote Island - the largest of the Yaeyama Islands of Japan, and the second largest in Okinawa Prefecture after Okinawa Island itself ,
Kunigami - a village in Kunigami District, Okinawa Prefecture
Urasoe - a city located in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
Naha - the capital city of Okinawa Prefecture, the southernmost prefecture of Japan
Ginowan - a city located in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
Yonaguni - one of the Yaeyama Islands, is the westernmost inhabited[3] island of Japan

with a little of hokkaido *the second-largest island of Japan and comprises the largest and northernmost prefecture, making up its own region.[2] The Tsugaru Strait separates Hokkaidō from Honshu; the two islands are connected by the undersea railway Seikan Tunnel.* ,

Kasai *a city located in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan (prefecture in kansai region, honshu),

honshu *Iwate - a prefecture of Japan located in the Tōhoku region of Honshu*, Nagano - a landlocked prefecture of Japan located in the Chūbu region of Honshū.[2]
Sado Island - an island located in the eastern part of the Sea of Japan, under the jurisdiction of Sado City, Niigata Prefecture

& tokyo *Ueno - district in Tokyo's Taitō Ward*...
& a little of shikoku, which is near honshu *the smallest of the four main islands of Japan - south of Honshu and northeast of Kyushu* *

& a little of the Kansai region *osaka - a designated city in the Kansai region of Honshu*,
& kyoto - the capital city of Kyoto Prefecture in the Kansai region of Japan's largest and most populous island of Honshu*

also; Kagoshima Prefecture - a prefecture of Japan located on the island of Kyushu and the Ryukyu Islands
Tochigi - a landlocked prefecture of Japan located in the Kantō region of Honshu
Ōkunoshima - a small island in the Inland Sea of Japan. It is considered to be part of the city of Takehara, Hiroshima Prefecture
Gotō Islands - part of Nagasaki Prefecture
tsushima Island - an island of the Japanese archipelago situated in-between the Tsushima Strait and Korea Strait, approximately halfway between Kyushu

WOW... One thing is for absolutely certain. No one can ever accuse you of not researching the geography of the locations you want to use in your stories!
Though I must also admit that this kinda stuff goes waaaaay over my head. :p

Years
WOW... One thing is for absolutely certain. No one can ever accuse you of not researching the geography of the locations you want to use in your stories!
:coolrim:
Though I must also admit that this kinda stuff goes waaaaay over my head. :p
:hattremhuh::woop: some stuff for me too 😯
i just looked up the locations of where the animals of the pokemon live in on google :>

unova *usa* is over here from essex
Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 22-22-41 Essex to Kansai.png

hawaii (alola) is over here, next door to unova
Spoiler:

& paldea *spain* & france *kalos* is over here :3
Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 22-21-09 Essex to Kansai.png
& as we know kanto, johto, sinnoh & hisui are all in japan :3

so they're all pretty much next door to each other :D

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
thankyou!! :woop:
me & mum went to southend on sea seafront today :D

Sounds fun! But why'd you delete your other post? :hattremhuh:

since it's my birthday, i think that maybe it's a good time to add in my human-sona to my ask lot thread... to make it ''ask charlotte & or lot'' thread ... hmmm :hattremhuh: :coolrim:
maybe tomorrow :>

If you don't think that might get too confusing for people, go for it.

Years
Sounds fun! But why'd you delete your other post? :hattremhuh:
it was : D
i had vegi nuggets & chips & later had vanilla soft serve ice cream :3

& sorry about that... i forgot something ^^' you can like it again if you like :>
If you don't think that might get too confusing for people, go for it.
hmmm.... :hattremhuh:
i don't know why it would... it's my human-sona :3 we're the same person, me & lot :D .... but i guess most people don't know that : o

also... i've been working on this recently, for the kyoawa region :D
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/pokemon-that-also-live-in-japan-kyushu-okinawa-1033419250

Last edited:
Back