• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Years
  • Yeah, the trade evolution Pokemon are always annoying... I can help you out with them after you've got them all together though.
    the trade ones are the usual :o
    haunter
    dusclops *i have a reaper cloth :> *
    graveler *both forms*
    gurdurr
    feebas *i have a prism scale on feebas :> *
    slowpoke , for slowking

& the ones i might need help evolving is bisharp, finizen, charcadet *i have no items for her, though*, Poltchageist *i only have the masterpiece tea cup :o *
    :hattremhuh:

those are the ones i have in the box right now :>

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • i made a edit of my heartgold pmd :3

i removed flygon & rattarisu & put in dakko the sentret-furret & dratini-dragonair-dragonite... cause i thought ''no eggs'' cause breeding is a pain in gen 4... daycare leveling up & all....
    View attachment 158517

Very true about how breeding sucks in Gen 4, I'd have tried to avoid it as well if I was doing something like that. Good changes.

the trade ones are the usual :o
    haunter
    dusclops *i have a reaper cloth :> *
    graveler *both forms*
    gurdurr
    feebas *i have a prism scale on feebas :> *
    slowpoke , for slowking

& the ones i might need help evolving is bisharp, finizen, charcadet *i have no items for her, though*, Poltchageist *i only have the masterpiece tea cup :o *
    :hattremhuh:

those are the ones i have in the box right now :>

The trade ones will be pretty easy. I'm going to assume you want the Dex completed in Scarlet, which means helping you out with the Violet evolution item for Charcadet will be very easy. You'll either need to catch a very rare special marked Poltchageist, or have me trade you one of the non masterpiece teacups for that, though finding the special ones can be very time consuming and annoying (speaking from having done it myself). I can help you with a multiplayer room at the same time I help you with the trade evolutions, which will make Finizen pretty easy. Evolving Bisharp though... Ugh. >_>

Years
  • Very true about how breeding sucks in Gen 4, I'd have tried to avoid it as well if I was doing something like that. Good changes.
    :woop:
    The trade ones will be pretty easy. I'm going to assume you want the Dex completed in Scarlet, which means helping you out with the Violet evolution item for Charcadet will be very easy. You'll either need to catch a very rare special marked Poltchageist, or have me trade you one of the non masterpiece teacups for that, though finding the special ones can be very time consuming and annoying (speaking from having done it myself). I can help you with a multiplayer room at the same time I help you with the trade evolutions, which will make Finizen pretty easy. Evolving Bisharp though... Ugh. >_>
    yeah, i do, for scarlet & yes please with the charcadet violet evo item... :>
    are you able to get me a charcadet scarlet evo item, too, at all? :hattremhuh:

& yes please with the non masterpiece teacup :D

& double yes please with finizen & bisharp :love: when you're able to, of course :woop:

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • yeah, i do, for scarlet & yes please with the charcadet violet evo item... :>

Cool, that should be pretty easy. Would you like it to come with it's own Charcadet, or would you prefer catching and evolving your own?

are you able to get me a charcadet scarlet evo item, too, at all? :hattremhuh:

Not easily...

& yes please with the non masterpiece teacup :D

I've got like 20 of them, so this will also be simple.

& double yes please with finizen & bisharp :love: when you're able to, of course :woop:

Do you have a Finizen one level away from evolving? Also, do you want to use your own Bisharp, or just have me trade you an evolved one?

Years
  • Cool, that should be pretty easy. Would you like it to come with it's own Charcadet, or would you prefer catching and evolving your own?
    i just hatched two charcadet eggs :D
    Not easily...
    ok :>
    I've got like 20 of them, so this will also be simple.
    great :3
    Do you have a Finizen one level away from evolving? Also, do you want to use your own Bisharp, or just have me trade you an evolved one?
    i have now :D

& .... actually, can you trade me a evolved one, if you don't mind.... then i can go about getting other pokemon that don't need items or trading :3

i'm ready when you are :D

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • i just hatched two charcadet eggs :D

So just the item then, got it. (y)

i have now :D

Good, all set there.

& .... actually, can you trade me a evolved one, if you don't mind.... then i can go about get other pokemon that don't need items or trading :3

Sure, I can do that.

i'm ready when you are :D

I'll be ready sometime tomorrow. I need to get the Pokemon and items ready.

Years
  • I'll be ready sometime tomorrow. I need to get the Pokemon and items ready.
    i'll be breeding evolving my newly *yesterday* hatched poliwag into poliwhirl today, so that she can evolve into a politoad today :D

edit at 6:52 pm: do you have one of these, at all? : a morpeko, a aipom (for kitakami)

a shieldon, a alolan sandshew , iron crown, Iron Boulder & iron leaves (for blueberry unova)

a fuecoco, a quaxly, a misdreavus, a gulpin, a female zorua *for my pmd ^^ *, a bagon, a dreepy, a eiscue, a clauncher, a iron treads, a iron bundle, a iron hands, a iron jugulis, a iron moth, a iron thorns, a iron valiant &, if possible, a miraidon (for main paldea)
    :>

i've got all of kitakami covered now except for them & the trade/trade+item evo pokemon that i mentioned to you before :D

& i've got almost all of blueberry unova :D

& a whole lot of main paldea done, too :love:

cause i'm planning to play detective pikachu returns after i finish scarlet as a break from paldea :D

edit at 9:41 pm: i've just evolved my newest caught charcadet into armarouge :D so it's just the violet evo item :3
    now almost all of the dexes are completed :love: :love: :love: i can take care of the ghimigoul evo :3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Very true about how breeding sucks in Gen 4, I'd have tried to avoid it as well if I was doing something like that. Good changes.
    i made one for a emerald pmd :3

i used the pokemon i used for my former sapphire nuzlocke, plus a whiscash & libell the flygon from the heartgold one :3
    hoenn - emerald pmd playthrough.....jpg
    final insert for the timeline :D
    timeline 1 - the fiery cold sword of alolan homes of heroes 9.0...png

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • i'll be breeding evolving my newly *yesterday* hatched poliwag into poliwhirl today, so that she can evolve into a politoad today :D

Cool!

edit at 6:52 pm: do you have one of these, at all? : a morpeko, a aipom (for kitakami)

I've got one of each I can trade you, sure.

a shieldon, a alolan sandshew , iron crown, Iron Boulder & iron leaves (for blueberry unova)

I can catch you a Shieldon and an Alolan Sandshrew. But the other three you have listed will have to be traded back to me after you log them in your Dex, as they are very hard to come by and I only have one of each of them.

a fuecoco, a quaxly, a misdreavus, a gulpin, a female zorua *for my pmd ^^ *, a bagon, a dreepy, a eiscue, a clauncher, a iron treads, a iron bundle, a iron hands, a iron jugulis, a iron moth, a iron thorns, a iron valiant &, if possible, a miraidon (for main paldea) :>

That's... A lot to put on me at once haha. I might have spares of a couple of those, but otherwise I'll still need to get them, which won't be happening today.

i've got all of kitakami covered now except for them & the trade/trade+item evo pokemon that i mentioned to you before :D

& i've got almost all of blueberry unova :D
    & a whole lot of main paldea done, too :love:

That's great!

cause i'm planning to play detective pikachu returns after i finish scarlet as a break from paldea :D

Neat! I'm not familiar with that series, but I totally understand wanting a break from Paldea after getting all the Pokemon. :p

edit at 9:41 pm: i've just evolved my newest caught charcadet into armarouge :D so it's just the violet evo item :3
    now almost all of the dexes are completed :love: :love: :love: i can take care of the ghimigoul evo :3

You sure got a lot done quickly! ^^

i made one for a emerald pmd :3

i used the pokemon i used for my former sapphire nuzlocke, plus a whiscash & libell the flygon from the heartgold one :3
    View attachment 158565

Cool! Looks like a good team!

inal insert for the timeline :D
    View attachment 158581

Awesome! I'm glad you've got it all set to your liking! ^^

Years
  • :3
    I've got one of each I can trade you, sure.
    great :D
    I can catch you a Shieldon and an Alolan Sandshrew. But the other three you have listed will have to be traded back to me after you log them in your Dex, as they are very hard to come by and I only have one of each of them.
    ok, i'll do that :3
    That's... A lot to put on me at once haha. I might have spares of a couple of those, but otherwise I'll still need to get them, which won't be happening today.
    sorry about that :o

actually.... about fuecoco & quaxly... i think i remember that I might be able to breed one of each myself from my violet profile 1 save :3
    same might be true of miraidon.... if i do, i'll tell you :>
    other then that, it's just those violet exclusives & the female zorua :3

That's great!

Neat! I'm not familiar with that series, but I totally understand wanting a break from Paldea after getting all the Pokemon. :p
    :3
    it's the sequel of the 3ds detective pikachu game :> i got it for christmas last year & haven't gotten a chance to play it yet :D
    You sure got a lot done quickly! ^^
    yeah ^^
    Cool! Looks like a good team!
    Awesome! I'm glad you've got it all set to your liking! ^^
    it is:love:

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • ok, i'll do that :3

Souds good. I've already caught the 2 non-hard to get Pokemon for you, so I'm ready here.

sorry about that :o

actually.... about fuecoco & quaxly... i think i remember that I might be able to breed one of each myself from my violet profile 1 save :3
    same might be true of miraidon.... if i do, i'll tell you :>
    other then that, it's just those violet exclusives :3

I'll see what I can do about those others tomorrow, but if you'd like to finish your Kitakami and Blueberry Dexes today, I'm pretty much ready. Though I'm still working on evolving the Bisharp, which may or may not be ready today.

:3
    it's the sequel of the 3ds detective pikachu game :> i got it for christmas last year & haven't gotten a chance to play it yet :D

Cool. I hope you like it!

Years
  • Souds good. I've already caught the 2 non-hard to get Pokemon for you, so I'm ready here.
    i'm ready too :3

let me just grab a free trail for this profile 2 real quick then i'll be ready :3
    I'll see what I can do about those others tomorrow, but if you'd like to finish your Kitakami and Blueberry Dexes today, I'm pretty much ready. Though I'm still working on evolving the Bisharp, which may or may not be ready today.
    ok :3
    i'll wait for them :D
    Cool. I hope you like it!
    yeah :D

Years
  • Alright then, I'll set up a room. Union Circle (for Finizen evo) code is K9529X.
    i would... but my profile 1, 2 or 3 doesn't have a free trail available currently :<

but profile 5 does... but that would require starting a new save file on that one...

i'm considering buying a 3-month membership just for this for profile 2 for now on amazon... with that, i'd be ready...

Last edited:
    Back