• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Years
  • That's great! Just let me know when you're ready and I'll set up a new room.
    i'm ready :D

umm... actually, can we do it tomorrow?
    i'm getting ready for bed soon :>

i've got a good 3 months membership on me after all :3

also... I do wonder why your profile icon isn't showing in the main screen of pokecommunity when your online *aka outside of threads* 😕
    edit: ah, there we go, it popped up :3

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • i'm ready :D
    umm... actually, can we do it tomorrow?
    i'm getting ready for bed soon :>

i've got a good 3 months membership on me after all :3

Yeah, that's fine. That will give me a chance to evolve the Bisharp as well.

also... I do wonder why your profile icon isn't showing in the main screen of pokecommunity when your online *aka outside of threads* 😕

Thanks for letting me know! Sometimes I turn off being visible online when I'm either really tired or really busy, but I guess I forgot I did and forgot to turn it off. 😅

Years
    Years
  • Yeah, that's fine. That will give me a chance to evolve the Bisharp as well.
    hi!
    i'm ready when you are :woop:

i brought over the iron bundle, iron jugulis, iron hands, iron moth, iron treads, iron valiant, iron thorns, quaquaval , skeledirge, male zorua *to breed a female one* eiscue, dragapult & mismagius from violet profile 1 over to this scarlet+dlc profile 2, by the way :love: yeah, before i went into the game, i went into home to remind myself & i did have a quaquaval & skeledirge, so i thought ''while i'm at it, why not '' :D but i don't think i ever got miraidon at all :hattremhuh: so that one's still on the table for touch-trade or whatever :>

so it's just the other ones now :D

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • hi!
    i'm ready when you are :woop:

Hello! I've set up a Union Circle, code is 70PTYB.

i brought over the iron bundle, iron jugulis, iron hands, iron moth, iron treads, iron valiant, iron thorns, quaquaval , skeledirge, male zorua *to breed a female one* eiscue, dragapult & mismagius from violet profile 1 over to this scarlet+dlc profile 2, by the way :love: yeah, before i went into the game, i went into home to remind myself & i did have a quaquaval & skeledirge, so i thought ''while i'm at it, why not ''
    so it's just the other ones now :D

Cool, which ones were those again? I can't remember... I've got the Kitakami/Blueberry exclusives and the evolved Bisharp ready though.

Years
  • Hello! I've set up a Union Circle, code is 70PTYB.
    i'm coming :3

urr... how do you do it again? i forgot... it's been a while 😅
    Cool, which ones were those again? I can't remember... I've got the Kitakami/Blueberry exclusives and the evolved Bisharp ready though.
    :3

all of those are main paldea :D

& great :3

also... i bought the clauncher over from violet profile 1 to scarlet+dlc profile 2 :3 so that's checked off too :3

also... i connected to the internet on the game, & i noticed a walking wake & iron leaves tera raid battle to catch them from april 26 to may 6.... but knowing them, they'll be hard to catch... so... no thankyou 😅

Last edited:
    Back