• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Years
    Years
  • I didn't know you needed Iron Crown. I can touch trade you mine, but it'll have to be later, my switch is almost out of power.
    you know.... i ''might'' try for walking wake today... i might :3
    cause he's on scarlet only :>
    cause he's a past relative of suicune & i like suicune :love:

also... i made the shiny for latsuji :D
    shiny latsuji.png
    did you know there's such a thing as a pink sheep? yeah, i just found that out :o
    they're in perthshire, scotland :>
    this wasn't intentional for that, either :o

edit at 2:49 pm: i made potlean pikachu's shiny...... it's just the regular shiny pikachu colours :>
    shiny potlean pikachu.png

edit at 3:56 pm: i just completed the kitakami dex! :D :love: :love:

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • you know.... i ''might'' try for walking wake today... i might :3
    cause he's on scarlet only :>
    cause he's a past relative of suicune & i like suicune :love:

I believe Walking Wake is also required to finish your Blueberry Dex as well.

also... i made the shiny for latsuji :D
    View attachment 158656
    did you know there's such a thing as a pink sheep? yeah, i just found that out :o
    they're in perthshire, scotland :>
    this wasn't intentional for that, either :o

I didn't know pink sheep were a thing! That's really neat! And a nice looking shiny as well!

edit at 2:49 pm: i made potlean pikachu's shiny...... it's just the regular shiny pikachu colours :>
    View attachment 158665

At least your standard Pikachu colors are lighter than the normal standard Pikachu. So even though it's just the regular shiny colors, it stands out in a group of them a lot more that it would for the original.

edit at 3:56 pm: i just completed the kitakami dex! :D :love: :love:

Congrats! That's awesome!

hi!

i'm ready when you are for touch-trading iron crown :3

Yeah, I'm pretty much ready. Just have to boot up the game. I was busy for most of yesterday, so sorry for not being available to help you then.

also... i got my female zorua after 19 eggs yesterday :o :love:

Nice!

Years
  • I believe Walking Wake is also required to finish your Blueberry Dex as well.
    yeah, it seems like it... i'm missing 241 in there :o
    i wouldn't know how to find walking wake's tera raid battle, though :I
    I didn't know pink sheep were a thing! That's really neat!
    yeah, neither did i until i looked :o
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/perthshires-pink-sheep-hard-miss-25579836
    And a nice looking shiny as well!
    thanks! :woop:

At least your standard Pikachu colors are lighter than the normal standard Pikachu. So even though it's just the regular shiny colors, it stands out in a group of them a lot more that it would for the original.
    :woop:
    Congrats! That's awesome!
    :woop:
    Yeah, I'm pretty much ready. Just have to boot up the game.
    great :3
    I was busy for most of yesterday, so sorry for not being available to help you then.
    that's alright :>

:woop: ''On'' the 19th egg, i should say rather ^^

Last edited:
    Back