• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loudest Noise You've Ever Heard?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What is the loudest noise you've ever heard in your life? For me, that'd have to be the time a transformer exploded during the summer this year...

Btw, sounds you heard on a tv show don't count.

Years
  • Those assholes on the shooting range that's so conveniently close to where we live.
    Fucking military.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    erik destler talking about his cats on discord

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    The mfs that sit outside the building to yell at 3am

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    Military jet doing a low pass over my work area. Loud enough to cause physical shakes. Just till the noise dropped off.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    "SUCH ATROCIOUS LIES BY THE RADICAL LEFT, DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS. THIS IS AN ASSAULT ON AMERICA, AND AN ASSAULT ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!"

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • About three months ago at a football match, I was watching it in the visiting team's supporter stands. Bad luck would have it, I was placed a few rows above one of the supporter groups which included ultras, and not only did I not see half of the match because of their bloody flags getting in the way, at some point one of them decided it was a good idea to set off a firecracker in there about 5 meters to my left.

I swore that day never to watch football near those shitheads again.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • ive been to rock concerts, gun ranges, and have been dangerously next to both a cannon and a firework going off. those were probably the loudest sounds i've heard.

to be honest though nothing sounds louder than making a sandwich in the middle of the night while everyones asleep. you can hear every clink and rustle that you make and it's nervewracking.

Back