• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucas Anime art?

Super Pichu

Pichu Lover
    Years
    I was on Bulbapedia and saw that there is Anime art of him on Lucas's page, heres the pic:
    Lucas Anime art?
    could this mean an appearance in the anime? (Not an movie)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I never noticed him in Giratina.

Still, just because there's concept art, doesn't mean they'll go anywhere with it. D:

That would be awesome, though.

Lucas-replacing-Ash ftw!

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I never noticed him in Giratina.

Still, just because there's concept art, doesn't mean they'll go anywhere with it. D:

That would be awesome, though.

Lucas-replacing-Ash ftw!
    This is true, however, Brendan had cameos as well and NEVER had Anime-style Concept art.

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
    It'd be nice if Lucas appeared as a character at some point like Barry has. I wonder why they chose to never use Brendan, he coulda been Birch's kid. :/

The more game characters the better, the less anime only characters the better, etc. I don't like Paul at all, but Barry is awwwesoooome.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Animators rely on concept art to know how to draw a character.
    Lucas made a short cameo during the opening of the 11th movie so that's were the concept art came from.

BTW: he in a Pokemon match against Brendan during the opening. Though Brendan's face wasn't clear his outfit is the same as Brendan's.

This is true, however, Brendan had cameos as well and NEVER had Anime-style Concept art.
    They were never put on the DVD's. That doesn't mean they don't exist.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    He won't make an appearance most likely. We're pretty close to the League and he still hasn't made an appearance even. That's what I think anyway.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Maybe he will be in the tournament then?

That could be likely but I doubt it. This is mainly because he's facing Brendan, I think, in the opening of the 12th movie. If I recall correctly, Brendan is one of the characters that actually challenge the Battle Tower only. I'm not sure though.

Back