• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lurk mode deactivated

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Hello. I'm MegaMinerd. My name is a combination of mine and nerd because I'm very nerdy and one of my favorite games other than Pokemon is Minecraft. It's kind of pronounced as a mix of these words or roughly the same as "my nerd". Don't worry, most people struggle with it.

When I'm not playing games or watching videos, I'm usually doing something related to programming, game design, or mathematics. I love helping others and will be more than happy to assist to the best of my ability if asked nicely.

I don't remember clearly because I was really young at the time, but I'm pretty sure my first Pokemon game was Crystal and my starter was Totodile. Since then I've collected and beaten a sizable number of Pokemon titles, including every main series title except Ultra Sun, when I decided I didn't need to continue getting both versions. I was an active collector of the cards from base set until Plasma Freeze, although I skipped the EX series for some reason. I've always loved psychic types, but lately the fairy type has been challenging that trend.

I'm quite fond of ROM hacking, so I'll mostly be around in that section, but I'll post elsewhere once in a while too. Nice to meet you.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! I like how clever your name is!

I also like how enthusiastic you are about helping the community! Definitely be sure to stay active and post lots in that case! n_n I'm sure you'd like the Video Games section and the Science & Technology section as well! Even if you are going to mainly be in ROM Hacking. :)

Anyway, it's nice to meet you too! Please feel free to ask any questions you want or just chat! Happy posting!

also Fairy types ftw!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Thanks for the suggestions. Those sections do look interesting. I'm a bit of a lurker though on most social platforms including discord and twitch. This is especially the case when I'm new to a community.

Back