• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M-Medicham and his Friends

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    A few weeks ago, I tried to put a team together on here with a Gengar/Zoroark core. It was terrible. So after downloading Showdown and taking the advice of some of the more friendly players there, I came up with what I have now. It does well enough, but I know it isn't the best it could be.

Problem is, I'm not as well versed in the world of Pokemon builds as some, so I wanted to bring it here to let you guys pick it apart!

I noticed two issues with it: I get walled by bulky things. Once a Calm Mind goes off for my opposition, I'm essentially stuck spinning my wheels. Secondly, I have way too many shared types. Bisharp eats my team. T-Tar is trouble. Well, anything fast and Dark east my team. Not sure how to cover that without gimping myself...

So here's what I have now:

Medicham @ Medichamite (Love this 'mon to no end)
    Ability: Pure Power
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - High Jump Kick
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Ice Punch
    - Fake Out

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - U-turn
    - Rock Slide
    - Earthquake
    - Knock Off

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
    Bold Nature
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Volt Switch
    - Hydro Pump
    - Pain Split

Latios @ Life Orb
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Psyshock
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Draco Meteor
    - Defog

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Ability: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
    Careful Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Wish
    - Body Slam
    - Iron Head

Weavile @ Life Orb
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Icicle Crash
    - Knock Off
    - Ice Shard
    - Poison Jab

Also: If i wanted to import this to handheld, given that a Jirachi is something I most likely won't be able to find, what could I replace him with?

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer! I"m open to suggestions/ideas on any front!

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Hmm, did I post this is in the wrong place? o.O

This is indeed the right place. Don't expect replies right away, as either the team is good enough or no one can think of anything.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do.

Aegislash was banned to Ubers several months ago, so there's no need to use Fire Punch on Medicham. Ice Punch is now the better option to hit Landorus and Gliscor hard.

What purpose do the 16 Speed EVs serve on Wash Rotom? If they don't do anything, just use max HP/max Defense.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    This is indeed the right place. Don't expect replies right away, as either the team is good enough or no one can think of anything.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do.

Aegislash was banned to Ubers several months ago, so there's no need to use Fire Punch on Medicham. Ice Punch is now the better option to hit Landorus and Gliscor hard.

What purpose do the 16 Speed EVs serve on Wash Rotom? If they don't do anything, just use max HP/max Defense.

Hmmm, never noticed I did that on Rotom. Will change!

Ice Punch does seem like the better alternative. Changing!

Thanks!

Back