• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Made a profile

RaichuLover66

Electric and Fire Type Tranier
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2012
    Hello, there. Im RaichuLover66
    I've been playing some hacks from this site for a while but just now decided to make a profile. If you find any hacks where you play as the bad guy please tell me. Im sick of the consent good guy thing.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello, hi! Welcome aboard, RaichuLover66! So it seems that ROM-Hacking brought you here in PC? Then that's perfect, we do have a very huge board here just for it! The Emulation section, there are lots of hacks around that you might want to play, I'm sure that there's a certain thread there wherein you could see a list of complete ROM-hacks usually those that were made a year ago or possibly a few years ago. But you'd definitely enjoy playing most of 'em. I believe that I've seen a hack before wherein you play as the bad guy, but I can't exactly remember, I'm sure that you'd be able to find it there though!

If you can't find any, then my apologies! Why don't you try to learn hacking though and make your own hack and possibly make a hack wherein you play as a bad guy? I'm pretty sure you'd want that! It's really easy to hack, with the tutorials around as well as the tools and essentials needed in order to make a whole stunning hack, it would not be tough to you unlike the past years wherein you need to search on the web for tutorials and pretty much takes lots of time. Today, you could just go to the Tutorial board and read and learn! :3

You might as well want to check out the whole board aside from the Emulation section only since there are also lots of interesting board a lot most especially the games section wherein you could discuss, compete, and meet new members. I'm sure that you'd be able to look for it! ^^;;

If you ever have any questions, or if you need a hand. Don't hesitate to contact and/or send a message to our staff members, usually those with colored and bold names like Meganium90, our very own NU/W Mod, she'll be here to welcome you pretty soon when she gets on! Make sure to read the rules too if you still haven't. It will keep you away from all troubles that you really might not want to get into!

With that, I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine here, have a wonderful time and looking forward for future encounters in the board. Enjoy playing hacks! <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]YOU RANG, SNIVY?

Yes, I am the Meganium90 Snivy is talking about, and i am here to help ya out if you get lost in the forums or have any questions! Honestly its rare to find rom hacks that you can play as the bad guy, so your best chance of searching would probably be the hacks showcase located inside the Emulaton section of the forums.

You can also make one on your own if you like, or try out the hacks many of our members have successfully made. Some are pretty good, i should say. ;-)

As i mentioned, Im here to help ya if you need any! :3 Welcome aboard! And have fun![/SIZE]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, huh? As for the hack, well, I'm not sure, but you can certainly try searching around the forums. ^.^

Oh, and by the way, besides ROM hacks, there are also lots of things offered by PC, and... well, PC's all about Pokémon discussion, so I do hope that you end up there somewhere, too.

Have fun, and I hope to see you again!

Back