• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Mayhem [Game #4] - Night One

Years
    Game #4, Night Zero

Hello and welcome to Mafia Mayhem. This special Get-together mafia event should be a dream come true for those of you who want to brutally murder some of your competition... or team mates. We don't judge.

Mafia is a strategy game pitting two teams against each other, the uninformed majority (town) and informed minority (mafia). The goal is simple enough, the town need to kill all the mafia before the mafia can become the majority. If you're new to the game and need proper instructions, here's a link to Gunner's Guide.

Rules
    1. Do not PM share or otherwise discuss this game outside of this thread.
    2. Both the Day and Night phases are 24 hours. The game starts in the Night Phase
    3. During the night phase, you must not post in this thread.
    4. If you're dead, that's it, you're dead. You may not haunt the thread. the exception to this is one death post that cannot contain game information.
    5. Format votes as [Vote] Player
    6. If you fail to vote twice in a row, you will be removed from the game.
    7. You may not abstain from voting.

Roles
    This is a small game, so the roles are very limited. In fact, there are only two roles with special abilities.

The Cop: The special role given to one of the town-sided players. At night you can investigate one player and learn their alignment. All other town players are villagers with no abilities.
    Mafiosos: A pair of mafia players with no special abilities outside the night kill.

Players
    gimmepie and Kitty as your GMs

jdthebud
    Lycanthropy
    Charlie Brown
    Desox
    Peter McLightning
    Ho-oh

Years
    Day One

Lycanthropy is dead. He was a Villager.

Players
    gimmepie and Kitty as your GMs

jdthebud
    Lycanthropy as a Villager​
    Charlie Brown
    Desox
    Peter McLightning
    Ho-oh

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Nice job town on the last game :)

Ok we are currently at 4/1. If we lynch town, then we are at 3/1. Then Yakuza can kill and convert and win at 1/1, barring a clutch doctor save on the night kill.

So, we are at MYLO. I therefore recommend no lynching today to lower the suspect pool for tomorrow, in which we will be at LYLO.

Thoughts?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Whoops, didn't see that the setup changed...

So we are at 3/2, which means we are actually in LYLO. So the doctor should probably claim then. I'm a villager.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm happy to go along with whatever you guys think. I'm villager.

Should we wait for a reply from Charlie Brown or should we just vote now? Sorry it's been a couple of months since I last played mafia.

Edit: didnt see reply so if everyone is doing it imma too

[Lynch] Charlie Brown

Last edited:
    Years
    Extremely sorry for this, but I gonna have to cancel game 4 on account of the end of the GT. It wouldn't have been an issue but computer trouble reared its ugly head.

Years
    jdthebud, Lycanthropy, Charlie Brown and Peter McLightning have all earned Normalium Z crystals for their teams.

Back