• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[WIP] Mafia on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So, we have a pretty dedicated mafia community on PC now and we've done a lot of interesting and quite possibly unique things with the game. I'd like to do a short article discussing how the Underground has developed/built on the basic foundations of the game.

If we get real lucky it might bring people who see it to PC to check it out.

Years
  • Hi GP, I just wanted to see if this was perhaps something you/Johnny wanted to work on now, especially with the UG receiving the boom it has recently received?

Yeah, I've sort of fallen off on a lot of articles and stuff. Not totally sure I want to revisit this concept anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back