• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen maids as security guards???

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    i've spent a lot of hours in these games i still don't know what's on it. obviously two doors are blocked by the maids in the pokemon mansion. does anyone have any idea on what's behind those doors?

i'm dying out of curiousity about it.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I've been wondering about those a lot too. Perhaps it's some sort of promo, like an event.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I think the guy is rich, and probably behind those doors has his bedrooms, bathrooms, and his 25 year old wife, gold digger. HAHAHA... just kidding. Whatever is behind those doors will never be known. Like I said, always a mystery

There's always a possibility that we'll find out. People don't hide something unless they have something worth hiding. XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    There's always a possibility that we'll find out. People don't hide something unless they have something worth hiding. XD

I strongly agree with you. There could be an event coming up soon or something like that which could be obtainable behind the doors. Perhaps the police that blocks the statue is gone, and then right before you touch it Mr. Backlot says "No don't touch that!" but you end up touching it anyway. Then the camera views towards the doors and the maids happen to not be there. Mr. Backlot sends you to see what's going on and he explains how no one has ever touched the statue before and especially not himself. So you go...and it's an event pokemon or so. It's a crazy idea, but it's just something that I thought could happen for a storyline to it.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    the police that guards the statue would not be there if you try playing at around 2-4 am. and that's just it.

waaaaah... what could really be on those doors.

Years
    hasn't someone used a walk through walls cheat and checked?

im pretty sure there isnt anything, its just a way to make the mansion seem larger than it really is

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    the maids are exact spot where the door is. wouldn't that be difficult to enter even with walkthrough walls?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    hasn't someone used a walk through walls cheat and checked?

im pretty sure there isnt anything, its just a way to make the mansion seem larger than it really is

I have to agree with you. It could possibly just be there for the looks of it. Or even to leave us thinking on what could be on the other side. Perhaps that could be where the pokémon such as Plusle, Minun, Castform and all of the other pokémon Mr. Backlot sees hang out in. I do recall the part where Mr. Backlot mutters something to the old man. Well maybe that's when the old man leaves enters through those doors and makes a foyer for the pokémon to flee into the Trophy Garden into where we can obtain them.

Matt140

Hi Peoplez!
    Years
    If you were to look through the game code, you'd find no link through the doors, however, it may be touched upon in HGSS or it's just to make the players wonder.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Apparently, there is nothing behind those doors (as Action Replay and the like have proven). They're just for decoration.

Source.

Lucasandgang

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
    Umm,a friend of mine told me that somewhere between January 1st @ 12:01 a.m. the maids will be gone (lol maybe on New Years Celebration XD) in there my friend says, the owner would like to challange you (He says you'll get around (I'm using $) $ 300,000
    Not sure wheter true but my friend is famous for lying.Lol
    Peace,
    Lucasandgang

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Umm,a friend of mine told me that somewhere between January 1st @ 12:01 a.m. the maids will be gone (lol maybe on New Years Celebration XD) in there my friend says, the owner would like to challange you (He says you'll get around (I'm using $) $ 300,000
    Peace,
    Lucasandgang

I highly doubt he was telling the truth. You'd definitely not get that much money either.

The room is just there for wonders I believe. If it was for something than there would be an event or item for it in Diamond/Pearl by now. If it was for Platinum then there would would have to be an event pokémon or a special item lying in there. The strange thing is, is that there are two rooms. Two event pokémon or items would be pretty strange, and I am pretty sure the rooms are just an extension in the game for looks & wonders.

Johto's Best

Luck > Skill
    Years
    Peace,
    Lucasandgang

210% fake...sorry, but your friend is a lion! Get it? Lion? Not funny.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    well if its just for decoration i wonder what it could be in there if it wast just for decoration his bathroom and room has to be somewhere in that big mansion.

Ayselipera

When I first got the game I had read online its
    just to make the mansion look bigger as other
    people have been saying.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    reminds me in Pokemon R/B/Y, in the Cinnibar Island place where you get the Fossil Poke's, the one lady who asked for your Raichu.

"Your Raichu went and Evolved!"

i always wondered what it evolved into :D

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Well, of course there's nothing there. If those doors weren't there, the mansion would be awfully small, and Mr Backlot doesn't have a bedroom. Then again, why does he need one? His purpose in existing is to stand in his office and talk to me when I drop by =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back