• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Granted. You now see all sorts of terrifying things whenever you turn off the lights.

I wish the protagonists of the eventual Pokemon Legends ZA were actual children, and I mean literal 9-10 year old protagonists instead of the usual 12-15 year olds.

Tert

King of the Soaps
    Days
  • The jacket always smells really weird and the smell changes every day. You can never seem to identify any smell made by it, but it always smells like... something. It could be sweet, pungent or quite musty as if left in an attic for years.

I wish for the ability to grow stones under my feet to make floating platforms!

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
    Years
  • Oh, how I wish to grant without a twist. But alas, I grant it; the old emotes are gone and missed!
    The new emotes are unuseful and boring- they're only twenty variations of Snorlax snoring!

idk why I felt the need to do it like that but...it's fun XD

I wish that my cat would live as long as I did without aging or health repercussions!
    i have a feeling I know the twist already..

Back