• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • ITT: Let's play a game.

First, answer this question: If a genie appeared before you and granted you two wishes, what would you wish for? (obviously, the ban on wishing for more wishes, or the power to grant wishes, or another genie, or any other loophole to get more wishes, etc. is still in effect)

Answer it first! Then click the spoiler :(

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hmm....two wishes....

1.) I wish I was a billionare. (To cover my expensive hobbies :P)
    2.) I wish I was an internationally known paleontologist/marine biologist. (It's my goal to become a world renowned wildlife biologist, similar to Steve Irwin.)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    1. UNLIMITED MONEY
    2. same as markmarke'S 2nd wish - TIME TRAVEL

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    My Wishes are:

1) To always pull out exact, even if I have no money!
    2) To live somewhere with more gay boys ;3

Coin landed on heads, time to buy a plane ticket!

Years
  • My wishes would be:

1) To be more social in real life.
    2) To have more of a backbone and be more aggressive.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • 1) To find the love of my life.
    2) To have a permanently comfortable life (money expenses / serious illnesses) And no I don't want to be rich, I just don't want to have financial difficulties. Like I wouldn't be living in a mansion or driving a Ferrari, I'd be fairly neutral, just not having debts or poor or anything...

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • A time machine, so I could go back in time and steal the genie from my past self. He wouldn't even know that I'm getting extra wishes.

But seriously, I wouldn't make a wish at all. It may sound silly, especially considering how crappy my life has become in the last year, but I don't want handouts.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • 1. To be a cool-looking person.
    2. To have a faster-running laptop.

And I got heads. Not only will I be cool-looking, I'll also have a slow laptop or be stuck with my current one.

Back