• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making Fake Pokemon Cards!!

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
    There's somethin wrong with the pictures, but i cant tell what. I cant see em on this computer (this is the one i made them on!), but i CAN see them on my other computer!!

FireFox

Dialga Fangirl
    Years
    • Age 37
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 24, 2018
    Those cards are cool! I do a few myself.

The reason that the cards aren't showing up is that FreeWebs doesn't allow direct linking to images. Sign up to something like PhotoBucket. Then the images will show up fine.

Zootster

Years
    I hope everyone can see the cards now (I can!). Thanks to FireFox, they're fixed (I couldnt use photo bucket cause they were'nt accepting free memberships until they were done "updating", BUT now i no NOT to use freewebs for image hosting)! Anyway:

Good-Buh!

CryoTechnique

1337 HaXor
    Years
    listen you guys you still didn't tell us how to make to this AWESOME pokemon cards your just showing them to us please tell us how to make them.

Zootster

Years
    CryoTechnique said:
    listen you guys you still didn't tell us how to make to this AWESOME pokemon cards your just showing them to us please tell us how to make them.
    If u wanna learn, post questions in the "How to make fake cards" thread.

Also, if anyone has their own fakes, feel free to post them here!

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Those cards are ok. I wouldn't rate them about a 6/10 or so, because 1.) the font is wrong.2.)The attacks and descriptions are in the wrong place. 3.) Some of those pictures are cut off in certain parts which makes them look worse, and 4.) I have seen others on pokemonzeo and serebii who have made some of those pictures themselves, with the backgrounds, making them holo and such. So, yeah.

Zootster

Years
    For one thing, i KNOW that font's right. It's humnist or whatever (from zeo). I also no the description and so on are in the right place. I had my set of ex cards out when i made them (You wouldn't believe how picky i get bout that!). Ur other 2 points i agree with. The pics are broken and such, and i didnt make some backs and pics (i said that myself before). I DID however make quite a few backs holo on my own (they were pre made but i made em holo), but ur right, some WERE holo to begin with.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    You haven't been going to Zeo long enough, have you? Well if you had, you would know that there has been, for awhile, a huge argument on what the right font it, some say humanist, some say gill sans, some say others. If you looked at one of your cards you could tell that something was wrong because, the attack name is too small, the attack names aren't that small and aren't near the exact same size as the attack description, yet only in bold. I am just giving you constructive critisism, that is what you get whenever you post your fakes here, or on any other board, so I hope you aren't taking it the wrong way.

Zootster

Years
    I'm not takin it the wrong way. I was just all confussled about some things u said.... what IS the right font then?

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    I wasn't sure if you would take it the wrong way, that is why I said I hope you wouldn't, and there isn't a right font on the internet atleast that people can agree on. I personally, use Gill Sans, therefore you using Humanist looks wrong, in my opinion, to me, but someone who used Humanist, would think one of my cards using Gill Sans would be wrong and see yours right, so it is all up to the opinion of the person.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Please do not turn this into a SPAM or Flamming thread.
    And can you give a link on where you get your supplies?

Last edited:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Actually this is what i did before we had a mod here.And im not trying to be a wanna be mod,i was just asking them not to let it turn into one.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Cool fakies, Zoot! I love the Salamence one ^^
    Actually JK..adam's only helping just like he's always done..there's not need to attack him..O.o

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    He was spamming himself, DF, becaus if he had been reading mine and Zootster's posts he would know that no one was flaming and neither of us were taking it as flamming to one another. He is always a wanna-be-mod but spams and gets offtopic himself, so he just contradicts himself. Just my two cents. And actually, the I liked the Salamence one too, DF.

Zootster

Years
    Adam, if u want a link to supplies, check the "How to make fake cards" thread.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    We have a mod here. So he can back off now.

Okay, you can return to your normal topic now. ^-^

Zootster

Years
    Alright, i seriously need to get this thread up and runnin' again. I haven't been makin' anything for a while, but im startin again. (I had to make my own blank for this one).
    Piro...i gotta question. Where can i get Gill Sans (for Windows)??

Edit:
    I need some criticizim, sooo hows this so far??

Last edited:
    Back