• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga you would like to see as anime?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Koukou Debut and any one of Arina Tanemura's series would be nice to see, in my opinion. I could actually see it happening with Shinshi Doumei Cross, since it was her longest-running manga and turned out to be quite popular with shoujo fans. Full Moon and Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne were animated, not to mention that one-episode OVA of Time Stranger Kyoko, so... yeah. I'm totally calling this. O_O

I also think that one of Nana Haruta's series would make a fun shoujo to watch, especially Saboten no Himitsu, but I really don't see that happening. Even though her art style is adorable, her stuff isn't very well-known outside of Ribon fans, so... yeah. XD Just wishful thinking on my part.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Princess Ai.
    Though rumor has it that it is being created into an anime soon. But I think that it would be amazing :D

Back