• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive Tournament

SuperSoup

Never fear..SuperSoup is here!
    Years
    I HAD PERMISSION FROM MR.DANCE TO POST THIS! :)

So I decided today that I would organize a Diamond&Pearl tournament.

I don't know about a prize yet really, This is just a freeforall muck about tournament.

Rules:
    No Ubers.
    Shinys, Events and rares allowed.
    The tournament is basically a knock out, If you lose, Your out of the tournament completley.
    All Level 100 doubles.

Heres the ladder, I made it smaller because I doubt most people will participate.

Massive Tournament

Just apply within this thread and I'll add your name to the ladder.

YOU HAVE TO BE ACTIVE AND BE ABLE TO ATTEND IT ALL

If you want to quit the tournament just tell me and your name will be removed.
    If you cheat on this tournament you will be disqualified.

Happy battling.

Thanks.
    ~SP/Si.

Last edited:

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    According to my math (which may be wrong), the battles would take place at 11 AM PDT (pacific Daylight Time). Could u do all times in eastern?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    I'd love to do this, but I'm often not online some days since I don't have internet at home. If I can still enter, I'd love to. I'll also offer a prize: shiny gyarados!

SuperSoup

Years
    pokemonmaster: I'm not that good with timezones etc, I'm only 13 years old.
    Matt-O: Read the top of the post please.
    lilyevans0: Yep you can still enter, i'll have to sort something out though if you get really far.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    It's every night..

But starting when? ._.

Couldn't we do a draw to see who we're fighting against and then arrange a time with them to battle independently?

Like say first round starts sept 7th.. and you have 7 days to arrange a battle and play and etc with whoever you're against?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Couldn't we do a draw to see who we're fighting against and then arrange a time with them to battle independently?

Like say first round starts sept 7th.. and you have 7 days to arrange a battle and play and etc with whoever you're against?

I'm going to join if we play like this, I think it is much better.

btw, why no ubers?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    no Ubers is probably cos they have an advantage over none Ubers in how good stats they have... I think...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    yer but most ubers are dragons, and with decent stats u can 0KO a dragon with ice beam/blizzard

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Not all though. Anyway, most Ubers don't normally get a OHKO from Ice Beam. Also only 4 Ubers (If Garchomp is counted) are Dragons... I think. There's Dialga, Palkia, Rayquaza and Garchomp.

Actually 5. Garchomp is being discussed about so he's not an Uber yet. Latias and Latios are though.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Do we all have to use the application. Even those who posted before? Might as well

Username: Turtwigtoon
    Name: SAM
    FC: 0087 3990 3270

SuperSoup

Years
    Its just how I know hows actually applying.
    Anyway, I give up, This is going to fail, None of you have read it properly and this is going to be too hard to orginize and I don't have time.

Back