• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Master Snowy from 5 years ago

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Hey you guys!

I used to be a member here over 5 to 6 years ago. I had my best friends here who used to be on snapchat with me.

I lost a few accounts to some hack around 2 years ago and have lost contact with all my friends since.

I'm here making this thread to find my friends again. If you were with me on snapchat, you know who you are. If you are still around, I miss you a lot. Please send me a dm/ private message and we can talk it all out! :)

My old account is Master Snowy. I joined in 2015. These are the pictures of my old account:

I am looking for Mawa and all my friends

Attachments

• Master Snowy from 5 years ago
      Screenshot_2020-08-01-12-04-36-645_com.android.chrome.jpg
      159.8 KB · Views: 22
      Screenshot_2020-08-01-11-58-45-427_com.android.chrome.jpg
      234.4 KB · Views: 18
      Screenshot_2020-08-01-11-58-29-652_com.android.chrome.jpg
      181.1 KB · Views: 15
    Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey you guys!

I used to be a member here over 5 to 6 years ago. I had my best friends here who used to be on snapchat with me.

I lost a few accounts to some hack around 2 years ago and have lost contact with all my friends since.

I'm here making this thread to find my friends again. If you were with me on snapchat, you know who you are. If you are still around, I miss you a lot. Please send me a dm/ private message and we can talk it all out! :)
    Hey there! I went ahead and scooted this thread over to Meet & Greet since you're basically reintroducing yourself to the community. Have you tried contacting an admin about your compromised account? Maybe they'd be able to give you a hand.

But regardless, welcome back to the forums! I hope you're able to reconnect with old friends and maybe make some new ones along the way. :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey you guys!

My old account is Master Snowy. I joined in 2015. These are the pictures of my old account:

I am looking for Mawa and all my friends

I'm sure you could PM one of the administrators and they'd gladly help you recover your old account. Welcome back! I hope you manage to get your account back and reconnect with old friends and make some new ones.

yes, we'd be happy to help you recover your account! Feel free to PM me with either the full date of birth or email on the account (no need to access it, just verify what it is) and we'll get you set up. can be one or the other - no need to verify both sets of info. welcome back =') hope you'll be able to get in contact with your friends again!

Back