• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

do you think Pokemon will release more Mega Evolutions?

• Total voters

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I have a feeling GF will show preferential treatment to the rest of the fire starters, and give them either the best Mega Evolution, or have them appear earlier than the rest of the trio (Blaziken), or give them 2 (Charizard)

Years
  • Pretty sure Sceptile and Swampert will get Mega Evolutions in the future due to Blaziken having one. I could also see Raichu, Arcanine, Hypno, Xatu, Donphan, Skarmory, Sharpedo, Tropius, Luxray, and Krookodile getting Mega Evolutions, just to name a few from each region :3

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I feel like Zangoose just has the body type for a Mega Evolution; same with Conkeldurr, both Sawk and Throh, and maybe Spinda. I think a lot of Pokemon without evolutions should get a Mega-Evolution, so things are fair. (hint: Dunsparce, Sableye!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I'd like to see Ditto with a mega evolution, actually. Pretty much the only thing you could boost would be HP, but it's skill would be able to transform, but then be able to transform into another pokemon on the field when you wanted to. (so it's in a double battle with Blaziken against a Garchomp and a Clefairy, it comes onto the field and transforms into Garchomp, then at some point after that, it can instead choose to transform into the clefairy, the Blaziken or whatever else got switched into the battle directly from whatever form it is right now. I guess there would have to be a fifth move button for Mega Ditto, but that's the one thing I've always wanted to be able to do with it.

Years
  • Besides the starters, Eeveeloutions, and legendaries. Pidgeot, Raichu, Sandslash, Marowak, Lapras, Snorlax, and Dragonite.

I guess I'll just stop after there, don't wanna go through every gen lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I know the games and the anime are completely separate, but I hope that the latest XY episodes was foreshadowing to a mega Meowth or Persian evolution in the games, eventually.

Years
  • Well I feel like my opinion is slightly biased, but I was really disappointed that Gallade didn't get a mega evolution. I think what makes me so disappointed is the fact that Gardevoir did though. That's not anything against Gardevoir, just I feel like it doesn't make sense to have one for one member of an evolutionary path and not the other. Not to mention I think Gallade's design is really easy to make a mega form off of. He's a sort of gladiator with sword like arms and a helmet shape on his head. I just feel like they have so much to work with there. Either way I know I'm biased, but I think it's fair that Gallade should have a mega if Gardevoir does. I'd really be less bothered if she didn't get one because then it would make more sense to me.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Well I feel like my opinion is slightly biased, but I was really disappointed that Gallade didn't get a mega evolution. I think what makes me so disappointed is the fact that Gardevoir did though. That's not anything against Gardevoir, just I feel like it doesn't make sense to have one for one member of an evolutionary path and not the other. Not to mention I think Gallade's design is really easy to make a mega form off of. He's a sort of gladiator with sword like arms and a helmet shape on his head. I just feel like they have so much to work with there. Either way I know I'm biased, but I think it's fair that Gallade should have a mega if Gardevoir does. I'd really be less bothered if she didn't get one because then it would make more sense to me.

Game Freak often does things that don't make sense/isn't entirely fair. Like giving the only Ubers starter a Mega evo. Or giving Charizard 2 mega evos but not Venusaur or Blastoise a second one. Or giving Tyrantrum Strong Jaw but making it so it has to learn the elemental fangs as egg moves. Or having us capture the Kanto bird trio for the hundredth time.

Mega spiritomb with wonder guard.

lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    The problem with Charizard is that its arm are too thin unlike its pre-evolution Charmelon .
    So , Both Mega Charizard has the same problem .
    I mean , I wishs Charizard to get back its big arm with big claw that it has as a Charmelon.
    I want a Mega Charizard who can beat the **** out of ''War Graymon'' !!!
    So , If there going to be a remake call ''Pokemon Z'' Then that mean there is a possibility for ''Mega Charizard Z '''.

And I want A ''Mega Charizard Z'' like this-

Spoiler:

Or

Spoiler:

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • Mega Dragonite (the stone name will be weird, (dragoniteite))

Mega Metagross

Mega Starters

Mega Togekiss

Mega Darmanitan

Mega Jynx (ew, we had enough of that cry)

Mega Kricketune (why not)

Mega Luxray

Mega Azumarill

Mega Machamp and Graveler

Mega Dodrio

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I would like to see Mega Ninetails/Mega Zoroark.
    Also maybe megas of all the Eeveelutions.
    Pretty much anything that looks like a fox. x]

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I would love to see a Mega Steelix, to be honest. It could get even bigger, or maybe even gain some limbs...that'd be terrifying.

Alternatively I'd like to see each gen's starters get them, too. Not just 1st gen and Blaziken.

Back