• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member of the Year: Pokemon Clubs - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Most detailed poster
    1st - Aslan - 10
    2nd - Castform - 2
    3rd - Elaitenstile, [supporter]MIAU[/supporter], Nymphadora, Rhytham, Squirrel - 1

Most creative poster
    1st - Slayr231 - 5
    2nd - Aslan - 4
    3rd - Squirrel - 3

Best discussion starter
    1st - Sheep - 7
    2nd - Squirrel - 5
    3rd - Slayr231, [supporter]MIAU[/supporter] - 2

Biggest fanboy/fangirl
    1st - Squirrel - 7
    2nd - Paige Berlitz, Sheep - 3
    3rd - Castform, Slayr231 - 2

Club owner of the year
    1st - CloysterOyster - 9
    2nd - [supporter]MIAU[/supporter] - 5
    3rd - Sheep, [supporter]๖ۣۜTiara[/supporter] - 2

Club of the year
    1st - The Pokemon Trainer Association (Owners: Squirrel, [supporter]MIAU[/supporter]) - 4
    2nd - ♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥ (Owner: Lilith), Cute Pokemon Club ♬ (Owners: Squirrel, [supporter]Melody[/supporter], Sheep) - 3
    3rd - ✿ Petals in the Wind - The Grass-type Fan Club ✿ (Owner: [supporter]⊱Ðice[/supporter]), ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~ (Owner: G-Money) - 2

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks for all the votes this year, we definitely got more than last year :) Feel free to discuss the results!

Years
    Even after he resigned from his mod position, Ozzy still managed to walk all over this.

But yeah, congrats to you guys who won or got a place!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Congrats to everyone that won! It was a great year for Pokémon Clubs with a lot of interesting new clubs popping up and some great new owners to maintain them. This year had some of the best regulars the section's ever had and I can't see that changing any time soon. :)

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
    I'm club owner of the year :) Thank you for all who voted :)

Member of the Year: Pokemon Clubs - Results

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Congrats to all the winners! I wish I voted too, but I kept delaying it and in the end I got sidetracked, December is just such a busy month IRL! Pokemon Clubs is such a great section, and I'm glad that we all get to enjoy it to the fullest ♥

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    D'aww you guys. :D

Congrats to the rest of the winners! Hope to see some old and new faces this year. Smell ya guys later. :]

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    This reminded me of the good time I had here XD

I was away during the time of votes, but I'll surely make a good start this year! Now I wonder how will I pick a club out of all the awesome existing clubs...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Congrats to those who've won! I'm happy for you guys; you all deserve it. Keep it up. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back