• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Mental Institute in D/P?

DarkDragonite12

Inner Focus Boi!!!
Years
  • Just thought I'd share a somewhat Funny appearance I found today.

As I'm breeding my Snorlax(Holding Full Incense) with Rampardos to get a Munchlax with Zen Headbutt, I notice the Day Care Center, and it looks alot like a Mental Institute.

Seriously, take a look for yourself. There is a Pachirisu looking outside the gate, as if wants freedom, and 2 Buneary which pace back and forth never ending.

The place is "monitored" by an Old Man, and inside, there is what looks like a Blind Man sitting on a bench, and an Old Lady at the counter.

Just wanted to share this, lol. :)

Last edited:

Kota

Years
  • Hmm, it kinda does. Hah. It's kinda weird having an old guy keep watch ^.^

Nice way of looking at things though lol.

Kota--

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • LOL very true Samson. I never thought of it that way before either.. I found it kind of cute though looking at the ickle pokemon over the fence lol.

Zyph

Game developer. Hax0rz!
    Years
  • It's not like they're caged or anything. The day-care couple are just looking after them, they're enjoying themselves. The Pachirisu is probably just currious....Every....single...day....

What am I saying? They're just lines of code...

Back