• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Metallic Workshop Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoy

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Another idea is the possibility to change the move tutor (which move and what poke will learn) in this project too. And I have a tool here (HFD) that changes the level-up moves of pokemon, but it is in DOS and I think it's just for gold and silver... Is it possible (now) to add more moves, instead of just replace them? And there is any empty space in the game, to add more pokemon?

Maxzeroedge

Ready for simply anything
    Years
  • Umm.....I was thinking about a few more things that can be added..
    A Title Screen Editor (That can help change the title screen faster than tlp or NTME does i.e. without showing scrambled images....tough, huh?), A Script Editor(I read u wrote that u r still trying but how about using an external program for it like a-map does?), Music editor, Text editor(Useless if Script editor is included and someone is advanced not like me :P ) and maybe.... adding compatibility with GBA too....
    Oh I almost forgot

THANKS!!!!!!

BTW where is the dpwnload link >.>

Last edited:

triplexh18

call me Oscizor
    Years
  • You should tweak the Pokemon Editor on Crystal if you can maybe edit some of the level up moves for pokemon and if its possible on your attack editor if you can add/create your own moves and then edit the name and effects from there

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Hey, can ANYONE do a beta test? I'm relatively new here, but I'd like to test something, preferably the Trainer Editor.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    Beta Testing

I can test out the pokemon editor, attack editor, and pp editor.

Years
  • First, sorry for my bad English.
    Hey, what are the news in this topic? When we would use one of those tools? (Is a question).
    And... what about to create a tool that can edit the connections of the maps. In Hex is too complicate. (And there are not any guide or tutorial to do it)

BlueMew

Autopilot
    Years
  • Dude this looks boss! When will it be finished?
    i would love to use this on my crystal hack i'm working on.

Ps Georgia rocks but Florida is better

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • Hey everyone!!!! It's nice to be back, FINALLY! :D I'm here to stay, you'll be glad to know. I've posted a new topic, and it's awaiting approval by the moderators.

Shoot me a visitor message or a PM everyone! I'd like to hear from you all again!!

triplexh18

call me Oscizor
    Years
  • Somehow i feel like i died a little just now after reading this whole thread...and a previous one....

Is it possible for you to make some trainer editor that allows you to change the music during a pokemon battle for specific trainers?

Say like whenever i battle Lance i can use the Legendary dogs theme instead of the one he currently uses?

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • Somehow i feel like i died a little just now after reading this whole thread...and a previous one....

Is it possible for you to make some trainer editor that allows you to change the music during a pokemon battle for specific trainers?

Say like whenever i battle Lance i can use the Legendary dogs theme instead of the one he currently uses?

haha thanks..? lol anyways, I'm sure it's possible, but I'm not sure how to do it. I can look into it, but I'm not guaranteeing anything. Thanks for the suggestion :)

hyde9318

Mystic Gym Leader
    Years
  • here is what i am looking for. Is there a system that lets you change the sprite of a trainer easily? Most programs i have used make it to where you have to dig through a whole bunch of files, find the one you want to change, export it, change it, then import the new one. Then after that, over half the time the new sprite is very off color and very buggy.

Besides that little rant, i am really excited about your programs. they sounds like they are going to be remarkable. any news as to when we might see some of them?

IronJustice

Super Bug Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hey guys, this project looks like everything I have been searching for! I decided to make an account on here after being a lurker for awhile. I'm a dedicated Gen 2 guy and I love hacking/customizing games. After tinkering with Final Fantasy Tactics and a few others, I've taken an interest in making my own version of Pokemon.

Yomomma is my hero! Your move editor for GSC is amazing! Let me know if I can help you with any of your projects, we should chat about it sometime.

Take care

LuciRuki

#1 Janine Fan
    Years
  • Yomama! I love your programs! But please, I would love a trainer editor for Crystal! <3 Please?

-LuciRuki-

HatterMadigan

Teddiursa-In-Training
    Years
  • When will this be released? I am excited about this tool, I have wanted to edit -make my own version of the game- Crystal for a long time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back